Fwiw I'm a social sciences applicant and haven't heard back yet. I don't imagine it's unlikely that we'll be hearing back after the weekend -- I'm sure each panel will take different amounts of time given the unusual process, and we were told that we'd hear back during the week of the 30th.

@ishet have to agree with @mada34: I think the responses should be in waves, because this is a very unusual time. So just hold on! Just so you know, I was told in the email that my response time to confirm/decline was till Tuesday, or else it would be offered to someone else. So even if you don't hear on Monday, you will still hear soon enough, I'm sure!! :) All the best!!

18 minutes ago, query123 said:

@foreigncorrespondent I applied to MPhil in Film studies, Arts panel, I got an email that I will hear from them from the week beginning 30th of march, does this mean I did not get scholarship ?

Maybe they have notified PhDs only? All this process is weird due to the current circumstances... Although, since at least one person (PhD) has already received the outcome, I would say that if by today we don't hear anything is probably that we didn't get it... 

3 hours ago, query123 said:

@foreigncorrespondent I applied to MPhil in Film studies, Arts panel, I got an email that I will hear from them from the week beginning 30th of march, does this mean I did not get scholarship ?

I don't think that should be the case: they may well be rolling out MPhil offers later, not least because those are more competitive (2/3rd of the Gates scholarships go to PhD scholars) so they may be taking more time with MPhil applicants. Also, from a purely logistical front, there is a separate link generated for each applicant to respond to, and I'm sure that takes some time to create. I don't think you should give up hope just yet!  I'm quite positive more offers will roll out over today and tomorrow. All the best to everyone on this thread-- looking forward to meeting you later this year! :)

Edited by foreigncorrespondent