Confirmations from CSDCAS schools?

Hi all,

I was wondering if for the schools on CSDCAS I should expect to receive any sort of application confirmation from the schools themselves? My CSDCAS application was verified and everything, but do the schools themselves send you any sort of notification saying that they received your complete application? (The schools I'm referring to in particular are the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and St. Xavier University.)

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, estel said:

Hi all,

I was wondering if for the schools on CSDCAS I should expect to receive any sort of application confirmation from the schools themselves? My CSDCAS application was verified and everything, but do the schools themselves send you any sort of notification saying that they received your complete application? (The schools I'm referring to in particular are the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and St. Xavier University.)

Thank you!

For UWM- I applied last year, so there's a chance this year may be different... I was sent an email in late February that my application was under review, but nothing before that. So don't worry if you don't hear from them for a while! Good luck. 

2 minutes ago, samiamslp said:

For UWM- I applied last year, so there's a chance this year may be different... I was sent an email in late February that my application was under review, but nothing before that. So don't worry if you don't hear from them for a while! Good luck. 

Thank you!! I was worried because my updated transcripts didn't arrive to CSDCAS until today but hopefully that'll be fine!