Sociology program

3 hours ago, law_prospective said:

Do you know when they're going to release decisions? I was hoping that it being their first year would mean it would be pretty early.

I don't apply this program, but I find that there are some offers in Gradcafe about this program. I guess the are releasing decisions just these days.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:49 AM, Immigration Sociology said:

Did anyone apply to Washington University in St. Louis ?

Hi! I applied there too and I wonder if your status has changed because mine hasn't- says 'submitted' and has stayed the same. I'm getting so anxious. :(      

Edited by Methinks

On 1/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, Methinks said:

Oh yes, I did check my status last night and found it to be 'ready for review'. so stupid of me not to have thought about it earlier. Did your status change? 

On "view checklist" it says, "Application decisions are not shown here and will be communicated to you via email at the address you provided on your application." 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Immigration Sociology said:

has anyone heard back yet? 

Hi, I received an email from DGS on Feb 7 saying I was “one of a small number of students we have placed on a wait-list for acceptance...we want a cohort of around five students”. Though I’m not sure, my guess is that they have sent out offers and now waiting for the students’ decisions. But given that they also sent out a lot of rejections according to the board, those who haven’t heard anything may also be on the waitlist as well. So good luck!