CALLING ALL MIR/MHRM/MIRHR FALL 2020 APPLICANTS (Canada)

SmallBean

@TenH Thanks for joining the discussion and congratulations on Queen's! When did you submit your applications & receive your offer? I'm still waiting on mine but I did submit a little closer to the deadline. Do you mind if I enquire about your stats? feel free to DM if you prefer ?

@kchen So wonderful to hear about your acceptance to UofT, congratulations! ?

12 minutes ago, SmallBean said:

@TenH Thanks for joining the discussion and congratulations on Queen's! When did you submit your applications & receive your offer? I'm still waiting on mine but I did submit a little closer to the deadline. Do you mind if I enquire about your stats? feel free to DM if you prefer ?

@kchen So wonderful to hear about your acceptance to UofT, congratulations! ?

Thank you!! Best of luck to you!!

@SmallBean Queens is very accepting of any major!! On the webcall I joined in on in the fall they had a drama undergrad who had joined the program.

my degree is in Family and Community Social Services. How about you?

No professional experience just some volunteer (remote though/web based) HR assistant work!

@TenH I'm relieved to hear that! My major was in Psychology. I'm surprised at the fast turnover between your application submission date and acceptance date. I'm sure your application was very outstanding! 

I will be on the lookout for an e-mail hopefully soon, my application was fully submitted on Friday, fingers crossed! ?

Edited by SmallBean