NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

Just now, Walczyka said:

Im a W... not sure if its alpha or just because we are in a big committee.... at least we have each other! How are you feeling about it? Confident?

Pretty nervous about it for sure hahaha... not very confident. It's my first year applying. 

3 hours ago, jesseV said:

Just got the confirmation CGS-D 16/125 
I'm in 168 Earth Sci. Congrats to all winners and good luck to those still waiting.

Wow! Congrats! Also 168 Earth Sci - waitlisted at 62/125 ? But first time applicant so I've got lots of time! Happy celebrating!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris96 said:

Pretty nervous about it for sure hahaha... not very confident. It's my first year applying. 

my first year applying for CGS-D, I applied for CGS-M last year and didnt get it :( not sure what province you are from but I am from Ontario and was not eligible for OGS (provincial scholarship) by 0.05% .... So feeling really down overall about it

4 minutes ago, Walczyka said:

my first year applying for CGS-D, I applied for CGS-M last year and didnt get it :( not sure what province you are from but I am from Ontario and was not eligible for OGS (provincial scholarship) by 0.05% .... So feeling really down overall about it

I'm also from Ontario! Ahh sorry to hear that :( rejections are so tough but that doesn't mean you don't have a good shot this time! I'm keeping my hopes up for you. :) 

Just now, Polaris96 said:

I'm also from Ontario! Ahh sorry to hear that :( rejections are so tough but that doesn't mean you don't have a good shot this time! I'm keeping my hopes up for you. :) 

Hopefully you applied for OGS!!! Im keeping my hopes us for the both of us! nice to virtually meet another MCB ontarion!!!!!

Okay maybe Im late on asking this, but when youre in Applicant Libraries and looking at the Folder, did the time update to when you received a letter (acceptance or rejection) ? Just knowing which page to refresh lol.

24 minutes ago, Walczyka said:

Okay maybe Im late on asking this, but when youre in Applicant Libraries and looking at the Folder, did the time update to when you received a letter (acceptance or rejection) ? Just knowing which page to refresh lol.

Mine didn't. I was just refreshing within the folder and eventually the 2 documents were there.

Just got my letter. PGSD with rank 44/166. I know I should be pretty far, but was wondering how we can figure the cut-off for CGSD in case student at foreign universities or with Vanier decline their CGSD... Any idea?