2021 Business PhD Applicants

ErcW

16 minutes ago, PhD21Please said:

Anyone heard back from Kellogg (CB) after the interview? 

Interviewed with Management and haven't heard back. Another friend of mine who interviewed also hasn't heard back. My interviewer 3 weeks ago said that they are not sure how many students they can admit this year, so they need to make a waitlist. Guess the process is taking longer than usual. 

25 minutes ago, chen48y said:

Interviewed with Management and haven't heard back. Another friend of mine who interviewed also hasn't heard back. My interviewer 3 weeks ago said that they are not sure how many students they can admit this year, so they need to make a waitlist. Guess the process is taking longer than usual. 

I saw your post on your admission to CBS. Big congrats! I hope the results for Kellogg will come out this week...

4 hours ago, chen48y said:

I heard Kellogg's waiting to hear how many fellowships they can offer this year. This is out of the department's hands.

I was on call with Harvard faculty recently who said email notifications will be sent out "soon" (I didn't ask, they just told me this lol).

6 hours ago, phd4lyf said:

Here are some of my updates:

Acceptances: Berkeley Haas, Duke Fuqua, BU Questrom

Rejections: UCLA Anderson, Wharton

Ongoing: NYU Stern (invited to virtual visit day), LBS, UMD

I guess we'll have all the results by the first week of March?

Hey, so Stern is having a virtual visit day before they make any decisions? Do you know how many are invited to this event? 

9 minutes ago, YCJ said:

Hey, so Stern is having a virtual visit day before they make any decisions? Do you know how many are invited to this event? 

Stern Management & Orgs Dept is having a virtual visit day prior to making final decisions. No idea how many people are invited, though

I got interviews with some OB programs; Arizona, UConn, Drexel, SUNY-buffalo, and Uof Central Florida so far. 

Arizona- rejected 

UConn- Waitlisted 

UCF- Faculty members showed deep interests in my candidacy. 

Others- I have not heard from. I see that Drexel sent initial offers (congrats!)