2021 Business PhD Applicants

ErcW

Hi guys! I've heard back about interviews from a few schools so far - Berkeley MORS, BU S&I, LBS Strategy, HBS Strategy, Duke Strategy. The interviews are scheduled mostly for this week. I'll post here if I hear from any other schools. Good luck to everyone!

7 hours ago, phd4lyf said:

Hi guys! I've heard back about interviews from a few schools so far - Berkeley MORS, BU S&I, LBS Strategy, HBS Strategy, Duke Strategy. The interviews are scheduled mostly for this week. I'll post here if I hear from any other schools. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck with all of these! I also applied to Duke, but to the decision sciences group. Hoping I get an email now that I know they've starting reviewing! :)

23 hours ago, phd4lyf said:

Hi phd4lfy,

When did you recieve call from Berkeley MORS?

8 hours ago, jmwjp said:

Just received an informal (10 minutes) interview from Yale Operations. Do you guys know what to expect? Not sure what we can cover in 10 minutes..

I had this today too! He specified it was just a short chat and mostly just talked about the program himself. Not sure if this is the only "interview" or if there will be a longer, more serious one.

1 minute ago, gabyma06 said:

I had this today too! He specified it was just a short chat and mostly just talked about the program himself. Not sure if this is the only "interview" or if there will be a longer, more serious one.

Same -- I am not sure how they will evaluate us based on this short conversation.. Did you have another professor during your call? One of my POIs was there too. 

Just now, jmwjp said:

Same -- I am not sure how they will evaluate us based on this short conversation.. Did you have another professor during your call? One of my POIs was there too. 

I had another professor there too, she was really nice and asked me a few questions but overall it seemed like they didn't get any more information than what was already in my app/SOP tbh

On 1/18/2021 at 12:06 PM, phd4lyf said:

Congrats!! good luck on all those! Were you one of the people who posted a gradcafe interview invite for hbs strategy on the results?