DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

On 3/15/2021 at 9:25 AM, K35 said:

Hi everyone... I logged into the portal and my end date for funding changed. What does this mean? My status is still ‘selection made’. 

Hi! The end date for funding also changed for me, from 30/9/2021 to 31/7/2021. Did you find out what does this mean??? My status is still "Preselection made" and  I'm applying for "Short term grant" 

Just now, Sofía Somoza said:

Hi! The end date for funding also changed for me, from 30/9/2021 to 31/7/2021. Did you find out what does this mean??? My status is still "Preselection made" and  I'm applying for "Short term grant" 

Maybe this means that you got the funding but only until July? İs this possible?

9 minutes ago, BeKay said:

Maybe this means that you got the funding but only until July? İs this possible?

Hopefully it means that, but I don’t want to get very excited because my status is still “Preselection made” and not “Funding” ☹️, that’s why I want to know if the change date means something or not.

Dear all,

I applied to the DAAD Study Scholarships in the Field of Music. After a week with 'selection made' on the portal, I finally got some news. My application was rejected but I just wanted to let you guys know as some of you might be getting positive results these next few days. I'm rooting for you all!

Best of luck ?

18 hours ago, Dayi said:

Hi everyone. I have applied last year for a DAAD doctoral fellowship. I have noticed that my portal says, Initial funding and Selection made in the status. Anyone in the same situation? I haven't received any formal comunication yet

Hi! I have applied for DAAD individual doctoral fellowship too. I'm from Ukraine where there were no interviews for PhD candidates. Today my status changed to 'selection made' too. However, it doesn't say anything. It just means that the decision was already made. Whether it is funding or rejection -- unknown. We have to wait a bit more and keep our fingers crossed!

23 minutes ago, StellarWind said:

Hi! I have applied for DAAD individual doctoral fellowship too. I'm from Ukraine where there were no interviews for PhD candidates. Today my status changed to 'selection made' too. However, it doesn't say anything. It just means that the decision was already made. Whether it is funding or rejection -- unknown. We have to wait a bit more and keep our fingers crossed!

Same here my status also changed from application submitted to selection made today... Priscy, Muhammed Ali and other applicants from Sub-saharan Africa for Research Grant - Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2021/2022. How far with yours too?

28 minutes ago, chrisr said:

Dear all,

I applied to the DAAD Study Scholarships in the Field of Music. After a week with 'selection made' on the portal, I finally got some news. My application was rejected but I just wanted to let you guys know as some of you might be getting positive results these next few days. I'm rooting for you all!

Best of luck ?

Thank you very much for this news?

Can I ask you where are you from?

2 hours ago, Sofía Somoza said:

Hi, I also applied for short term grants, my status is still "preselection made" too, and I just realized that the end date changed to 31/7/2021. I want to know what is going on!!! 

Edited by AngélicaDom

3 minutes ago, AngélicaDom said:

Hi, I also applied for short term grants, my status is still "preselection made" too, and I just realized that the end date changed to 31/7/2021. I want to know what is going on!!! 

Which country are you from?

Hello Guys, my name is Ayodeji from Nigeria. I applied for Research Grants - Doctoral Programmes in Germany, 2021/22. My status just changed to "selection made". What does that mean pls?

Edited by AyoEmmy

4 minutes ago, AyoEmmy said:

Hello Guys, my name is Ayodeji from Nigeria. I applied for Research Grants - Doctoral Programmes in Germany, 2021/22. My status just changed to "selection made". What does that mean pls?

Screenshot_20210318-182801.png

İt means that the commission made a decision, but we don't know if it is a rejection or a funding. I wish you good luck!

34 minutes ago, AngélicaDom said:

Hola Angélica!! Nos pusieron la misma fecha de finalización!! vos de qué fecha a qué fecha pediste? recién le escribí un mail al DAAD de Argentina para ver que me dijera qué significa el cambio de fecha!

1 hour ago, Sofía Somoza said:

Hola Angélica!! Nos pusieron la misma fecha de finalización!! vos de qué fecha a qué fecha pediste? recién le escribí un mail al DAAD de Argentina para ver que me dijera qué significa el cambio de fecha!

Yo había pedido del 01/05/21 al 31/10/21, los 6 meses. Mi esposo también esta aplicando, pero sus fechas no han cambiando. Entonces creo que no es general. Espero que tengamos respuesta pronto!

6 minutes ago, AngélicaDom said:

Yo había pedido del 01/05/21 al 31/10/21, los 6 meses. Mi esposo también esta aplicando, pero sus fechas no han cambiando. Entonces creo que no es general. Espero que tengamos respuesta pronto!

Ah! esa es buena información!!! Pobre tu esposo, no es que ya lo hayan rechazado igual, pero quizás puede significar que nosotras fuimos seleccionadas. Ojalá. Me contestaron los de DAAD Argentina y solo me dijeron que toda la información se actualizará en el portal, lo mismo que nada. Cualquier novedad mantengamonos en contacto! Te dejo mi facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sofi.somoza

Edited by Sofía Somoza

2 hours ago, Ayodele said:

Same here my status also changed from application submitted to selection made today... Priscy, Muhammed Ali and other applicants from Sub-saharan Africa for Research Grant - Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2021/2022. How far with yours too?

Same here...just checked, status is now selection made

4 hours ago, chrisr said:

Dear all,

Best of luck ?

Hi Chrisr, I am sorry about the rejection. :(  Thank you for letting us know and your good wishes. All the best!

Hello everybody, anyone has receive response from the scholarship for postgraduate studies in the fields of fine arts/design/film? My application still under "paper copies received" status. I was informed the results will be available in the first semester, but usually they are out by March...

best