DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

3 minutes ago, Qend said:

Did you get an email for the nomination? And I think that you have won the scholarship, as funding means that. Congrats!

Yes, i got the email early this month and asked to upload some documents to the portal. Thanks, i hope i can get the letter of award soon

Just now, tolen said:

Yes, i got the email early this month and asked to upload some documents to the portal. Thanks, i hope i can get the letter of award soon

I got an email too today, it asked if I will take the possible scholarship up still as planned, but the status did not change in daad portal till now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 7:27 PM, tolen said:

Hi there,

I applied for DAAD EPOS Scholarship and I have been notified that my application is nominated. In the email, they asked me to upload some documents through DAAD Portal. I check the portal everyday, and few days ago the status changed to "Funding", does this means anything? I'm confused because I haven't receive the Letter of Award from the DAAD or Letter of Acceptance from the University. Thanks for your help

Hello. How long the status change took from Selection made to Funding?

Hi,

I applied for one-year research for doctoral candidates (from Australia). My portal was selection made for two weeks,then blank for four days and now "funding". I was contacted by DAAD Bonn as well regarding my timetable (whether I want to change or not). I guess other applicants will receive the announcement soon! Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hello

Although My portal is changed to Selection Made since last two weeks, I did not get any Letter of Offer or Regret for DAAD TUAF Scholarship August 2022. I asked to TUAF and they did not reply anything. Let me know all applicants are like my situation?Thanks for your reply.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 7:22 PM, Sara Mir said:

Hello everyone,

Has the status of your application changed?

I am from Iran and some of my friends have been rejected.

Hi,

How to know our application is rejected? Whether the DAAD notifies us about our rejection status?

On 3/16/2022 at 3:32 PM, Guest564 said:

Portal app. status just changed to “selection made.” Would someone please remind me whether that was a good sign? Applied for DAAD Graduate Research Grant.

Hi,

Whether did you receive the DAAD scholarship ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 6:45 PM, AP_sun said:

No, he didn't get rejection or award letter or anything yet. I'm from Thailand and apply for PhD too. I will stay positive as well.

Anyway what is your subject? Mine is agriculture

Hello Firend

Let me know did you got the Scholarship last year as my Application also changed to Selectio made. Thanks a lot.