DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

8 minutes ago, Ryanpinoy said:

Thank you Man! I just saw in my Portal from Blank to Funding. is this for real? I mean the last status we are waiting for? huhuhu thank you everyone. 

Wow!! It really seems like blank = funding.. Congrats!! ? I think now to make it official they just need to send you the award letter, but you can go ahead and party a bit!

4 hours ago, elcocodrilotito said:

Hi everyone!

I have one question. I applied for the Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines, 2021/22.

When do they tell you about the result? Is it when the university you applied for admits you?

Not necessarily, they are independent form each other (even though you obviously need to be accepted to the program for you to receive the funding!). Are you from Spain? If so the results will be out in June/July :)

12 minutes ago, Ics98 said:

Not necessarily, they are independent form each other (even though you obviously need to be accepted to the program for you to receive the funding!). Are you from Spain? If so the results will be out in June/July :)

Yees I'm from Spain. We'll have to wait then. How many scholarships are there for Spain?

2 hours ago, sofiamariiz said:

Hey guys!

Just wanted to tell you that I finally got an answer! Just got the rejection email... :(

80 applicants for 8 scholarships! Damn!! This is in Portugal, for the MA of all disciplines!

The best of luck to all of you, you've made the wait much easier and I hope you all get the scholarships of your dreams!!

Sending hugs your way ♥️

Edited by Ufora

1 hour ago, Humbd said:

It is the end of the road for me, guys ?

Just received my rejection letter. Hope you guys find some good news! Will be cheering for you. 

My darling, I'm so sorry ?

Please just keep on trying! Please! It will be successful next time! 

Hi everyone! I also got the news today that I've been awarded the (Master's) scholarship ?  Thank you all for having been here along the way, it was really an honor and a pleasure!

I remember finding this forum when there were already 30 pages or something and at first I didn't join, but then I just wanted to join in on the "fun" and the conversation and that was absolutely the right decision! I'm happy for those who also got the scholarship, and my thoughts are with those who got a rejection after this horrible waiting period.. I hope our roads cross nonetheless and that we can meet up someway in Germany somehow! So much respect for all of you ❤️

P.S.: I'll probably still be checking this forum ?

4 hours ago, Pevod said:

Anyone who will study in bochum ( RUhr) has the accomodation?

Hi! I will be at RUB. I'm coming with my husband, so we are looking for a small flat. There is a student accommodation company called AKAFÖ. They have a lot of rooms for a good price. However, all their family flats are already occupied, so I personally continue looking for other accommodation options. If room in dormitory fits you, apply as soon as you get admission letter from your program in RUB.

You can message me privately here if I can help with any kind of advise.

23 hours ago, Ufora said:

Hi everyone! I also got the news today that I've been awarded the (Master's) scholarship ?  Thank you all for having been here along the way, it was really an honor and a pleasure!

I remember finding this forum when there were already 30 pages or something and at first I didn't join, but then I just wanted to join in on the "fun" and the conversation and that was absolutely the right decision! I'm happy for those who also got the scholarship, and my thoughts are with those who got a rejection after this horrible waiting period.. I hope our roads cross nonetheless and that we can meet up someway in Germany somehow! So much respect for all of you ❤️

P.S.: I'll probably still be checking this forum ?

So happy for you! congratulations 

And for those who have tried, it is a big win coming this far. I am sorry you didn’t get it this time, but try again, try other scholarships and don’t give up :)

8 hours ago, LaSol said:

Hey everyone! Anyone applying for the Research Short Term Grant? My status is "preselection made". 

Hi, I did apply last March. My status is still application submitted though ? Where are you applying from?

Hey, guys. Still trying to figure out what to do, but will definitely try DAAD's scholarship again. 

Wanted to know from you that got the scholarship: which things would you say that contributed to be selected? Any advice on the motivation letter and the CV? Any comments regarding the application? 

Hugs!

Edited by Humbd

On 6/23/2021 at 12:24 AM, Humbd said:

Hey, guys. Still trying to figure out what to do, but will definitely try DAAD's scholarship again. 

Wanted to know from you that got the scholarship: which things would you say that contributed to be selected? Any advice on the motivation letter and the CV? Any comments regarding the application? 

Hugs!

I sent you a private message! (not that I'm not willing to share it publicly, it's just hella long and detailed hahahaha)

Edited by Ufora

8 hours ago, Ufora said:

I sent you a private message! (not that I'm not willing to share it publicly, it's just hella long and detailed hahahaha)

Hi! Would you share it with me too? I am thinking about applying for the next year, in case I got a rejection from the other scholarship I applied for ?

Anybody with good (or bad) news for the short-term research programs? It's been very quiet lately... My status is still application submitted and I am slowly dying inside due to anxiety ?

19 minutes ago, Valyti said:

Anybody with good (or bad) news for the short-term research programs? It's been very quiet lately... My status is still application submitted and I am slowly dying inside due to anxiety ?

Hey! I'm going to send a message via Portal today. I'm super anxious too (and also want to know if I should reschedule my Visa appointment. ?