DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

4 minutes ago, Clarl said:

They say hfbk usually only accepts students that made the Ba there... do you know Pedro Risse? He studied a master at udk something about media... 

thank you! Good luck to you too! And let’s hope to get some answers this month :)

I've heard the same thing, that's shady.  I don't know him, I met udk through one of my professors, I didnt applyed there because the program is launching this year so I wasnt sure about it, maybe it was the perfect chance.. idk haha

Fingers crossed ?

Congrats to those who made it!
Now I am a bit worried because I didn't get an interview... I do hope it only applies to Master's programs and not to the PhD short-stays... So far, my status is still application submitted ?

18 hours ago, _Bea_ said:

It's pretty sad ? I really hope I will be able to find a job there I guess... with covid is even more difficult 

I don't think I want to give up and I am planning to go anyway if I get accepted and try again for DAAD next year. Anyone coming to munich?

Yes, there is just an interview, but it should be pretty formal for physics from what I have heard

If you're planning to move anyways you can consider erasmus traineeship as a post-grad (if you don't want to apply for the masters in Germany without a DAAD scholarship). You just need to find a mentor within the University or a lab who is willing to take you in as a trainee, and from this year you get 450 eur per month (I think you can stay for up to one year). It's a decent plan B, you get training, networking, and get some money for it - and you can keep working on your daad application for next year!

Just now, jcasadogp said:

I wrote the DAAD office in Spain and they told me this:

"The scholarship award/denial notices will be issued through the Application Portal, probably between June and July.  You can see it in the "Messages" section. Unfortunately, we do not know the exact date."

Thank you!! why doesn't it surprise me that they say between June and JULY :(

Just now, jcasadogp said:

"The scholarship award/denial notices will be issued through the Application Portal, probably between June and July.  You can see it in the "Messages" section. Unfortunately, we do not know the exact date."

Ju... July? ?? Have you also been waiting since April? Cause waw

10 hours ago, pdrviana said:

I've heard the same thing, that's shady.  I don't know him, I met udk through one of my professors, I didnt applyed there because the program is launching this year so I wasnt sure about it, maybe it was the perfect chance.. idk haha

Fingers crossed ?

My status just changed!!!!!! Selection made!! It is moving forward!

38 minutes ago, Clarl said:

19 minutes ago, Caue said:

My status changed as well to selection made! Good luck guyss, it's comminng ?

Almost there guys ??????

1 hour ago, Clarl said:

43 minutes ago, Caue said:

My status changed as well to selection made! Good luck guyss, it's comminng ?

Congradulations! I guess it means you guys were selected ,because mine says application rejected! ?

My status changed to "Application rejected" so that's the official end for this year. It was Master, Design/Film/Art Scholarship. I'll try it next year again and I hope they don't judge applicants for previous applications ?

Hope your results will be better:) Wish you luck!

6 minutes ago, Daria_Ts said:

My status changed to "Application rejected" so that's the official end for this year. It was Master, Design/Film/Art Scholarship. I'll try it next year again and I hope they don't judge applicants for previous applications ?

Hope your results will be better:) Wish you luck!

A friend got her scholarship on her second try, so I believe they dont judge by that! Good lck! :)

Edited by pdrviana

14 minutes ago, pdrviana said:

Congradulations! I guess it means you guys were selected ,because mine says application rejected! ?

Ow my status just turned to Application Rejected ? that's the end for me too.

2 hours ago, jcasadogp said:

Hola! Do you know if the scholarship is really competitive in Spain, because I literally don't know what to expect?

I wrote the DAAD Bonn office asking about an approximate date for the results and the answer is: 

Dear XX,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As soon as the selection is made, you can see ''Selection made'' indicated in the "Status of application" column in the Application and funding overview of the DAAD portal.
Completion of further processing steps may take several weeks, until you can finally find your personal selection result in the notification area of the Application and funding overview.

Best regards,

Betty Kinuu

25 minutes ago, Ics98 said:

Hola! Do you know if the scholarship is really competitive in Spain, because I literally don't know what to expect?

I have no idea... But is the process taking longer for us? Because my status is still 'Paper copies received'

1 minute ago, Clarl said:

Hi all!

I got it!!!!!!!! Just received a message saying that I will receive the letter in a few weeks!

Thank you all for doing this wait so much better!!! And for those who didn’t got it, try to find a way to make it happen.

Yooooooooo congrats!!!! I love hearing this ?

2 hours ago, MagicBox said:

Hi guys,

I applied for the MSc all disciplines from Italy, still waiting results.

Did the funding dates or the status change for anyone from Italy? (MSc)

Hey! Nope, still "application received"

1 hour ago, Clarl said:

Hi all!

I got it!!!!!!!! Just received a message saying that I will receive the letter in a few weeks!

Thank you all for doing this wait so much better!!! And for those who didn’t got it, try to find a way to make it happen.

???? Congratulations