DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

On 3/21/2021 at 9:15 AM, JFCB said:

Hello everyone:

Any notification for the Research Grants - Doctoral Programs in Germany scholarship, 2021/22?

My status is "Preselection made" and my end date changed from 08/31/2024 to 08/31/2022.

When will the results come out?

I am from Colombia, I hope everything goes well.

Successes to all in your process.

Hello everyone:

Today my status in the DAAD portal, changed from "Preselection made" to "Selection made".

We hope to have the final results soon.

Greetings and success.

1 minute ago, Ayodele said:

My status has changed to funding. Thank you Jesus... Priscy...how far? I'm extremely happy... thank you Lord... thank you Jesus. I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me...I'm so excited, elated... huh

OMG I'm soo happy for you !!! Congratulations!!!! That's really excited, they finally tell the results!

13 minutes ago, Ayodele said:

My status has changed to funding. Thank you Jesus... Priscy...how far? I'm extremely happy... thank you Lord... thank you Jesus. I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me...I'm so excited, elated... huh

Congratulations!

13 minutes ago, Ayodele said:

Awesome, congratulations!! My application status for 'Research Grant - Doctoral Programmes in Germany, 2021/22' is still 'Selection made', hope to see the results soon.

8 minutes ago, StellarWind said:

Awesome, congratulations!! My application status for 'Research Grant - Doctoral Programmes in Germany, 2021/22' is still 'Selection made', hope to see the results soon.

Positive outcome... very soon. Thanks

46 minutes ago, Ayodele said:

Congratulations!!!!

On 3/21/2021 at 8:40 PM, Joym said:

That research grants is very competitive and since I am competing against the entire east african region my chances of getting it are minimal... The other one is for Kenyans only and I qualify to apply... I was then asked if I wished to change to the Kenyan one.. ..Ā 

Hello...any news from ur side? The waiting is killing me softly.

1 hour ago, phanchris5 said:

Could you give me the correct link? My officer told me to contact with the infocenter but I haven't got any news from them

Hey, I'm not sure the link is for general orĀ individual use, so i think its better not to share it.Ā But please message them via portal, you will receive an answer right away. Inforcenter also emailed me with the link about 3 hours after I asked them.

2 hours ago, Ayodele said:

Finally, my status changed to funding as well, the long wait finally paid off?...God is always faithful?

Best of luck to everyone, I pray you all receive funding as well?

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Priscy said:

Finally, my status changed to funding as well, the long wait finally paid off?...God is always faithful?

Ā 

Many congratulations to you too and thanks a lot! ??Ā 

4 minutes ago, Priscy said:

Ā 

Congratulations are in order!!!

24 minutes ago, Priscy said:

Ā 

I am also successful. I was contacted today. I am so excited ???

7 minutes ago, K35 said:

Finally got it... this is the best day of my life! ?????? I hope only success for the rest who are waiting.

Congratulations...thanks.still waiting for mine.you are from which country?

3 hours ago, Ayodele said:

Congrats

Hello :)

I found this forum a bit late, however, I wanted to askĀ if anyone has applied for a ā€œmaster studies - for all academic diciplines 2021/2022ā€Ā from any of the Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia)?Ā 

I have submitted everything in September last year and still there are no news just the ā€œpreselection madeā€. I was told to wait for the Spring to get news via Portal, however, as most of the applicants I am stressing out every day at this point..?

PS. Best of luck to everyone and many applauses to all of you who received scholarships already ??

5 hours ago, Ayodele said:

Wow... Congrats.. Still waiting..Ā 

4 hours ago, Priscy said:

Ā 

I'm excited you made it too. Glory to God for successful application.