DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

On 3/17/2021 at 10:38 PM, Dayi said:

Hi everyone. I have applied last year for a DAAD doctoral fellowship. I have noticed that my portal says, Initial funding and Selection made in the status. Anyone in the same situation? I haven't received any formal comunication yet

Hi, I received yesterday an email about the results for the PhD research grants. Maybe in the next few days the rest of the applicants will receive the mails. Patience and good energy

@_cylon_ thank  you, for now I don't need further help but would like to reach out in case I have any :)

@ba1313 No, I did not apply to visa yet because I will follow different routes according to the funding results, whether it be negative or positive.  For example, as far as I know, funding also provides the insurance so if I get the funding -hopefully- I don't need to get insurance seperately etc. So that's why whether it be negative or positive, I need to hear back from them as soon as possible.   Plus, I don't know any other platform either where ppl from TR can discuss such things. You can DM me  tho in case you would like to ask further questions. :)

3 minutes ago, inom_johnn said:

ahaaha I didnt have this status yet , just interested. Thanks ahahh , you gave me energy ???

Ahh, then hopefully you can see it soon :) I'm waiting too... The more time I wait after the 'selection made' status appeared the more I'm anxious about the selection results.

Edited by StellarWind

Just now, StellarWind said:

Ahh, then hopefully you can see it soon :) I'm waiting too... The more time I wait after the 'selection made' status appeared the more I'm anxious about the selection results.

yeah hopefully we will get the good results soon . Good luck to you too . BTW when did your status changed to " Selection Made " 

Hello everyone !

Is  anybody here from France ? I applied for a DAAD Scholarship- Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines and still waiting for the results ?

The deadline to submit our application was the 1st of February and if I am not wrong, we didn´t have to take an interview (there was no pre-selection).

Thank you all in advance if you do have any clue!

1 hour ago, inom_johnn said:

Congratulations. Did you also recieve an award letter or just status changed to " funding " ? 

Thanks...I haven't received the award letter.my status changed to funding.

10 minutes ago, Joym said:

No response yet... My status is still paper copies received... It's frustrating... The feeling isn't good.. 

Keep hope alive...rep could have a valid for advising u otherwise.

2 hours ago, Cristián Flores said:

Hi, I received yesterday an email about the results for the PhD research grants. Maybe in the next few days the rest of the applicants will receive the mails. Patience and good energy

Hi Cristián, I hope everything goes well.

I applied for the PhD scholarship, my status is still "Selection made", but I also received a confirmatory email prior to the official result.

Where are you from?

If you want, we can contact us by facebook chat:

https://www.facebook.com/jose.basto.3382

Best regards.

6 hours ago, Dimba said:

Alhamdulillah my status changed to "funding" from "selection made". Success to those still waiting for their results.

congratulations Dimba! Which DAAD scholarship did you apply for??