DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

1 hour ago, Joym said:

When is the language course? Will it be virtual and how many months? 

It will be virtual... When still don't know when it will happen, we will be contacted by the organizer when things are in order.

Congratulations for everyone who already received their awards messages!!

I would like to know about the logic behind the application status; pre-selection made, selection made etc? My status is still "application submitted" since the deadline, which means that the application has no any progress at all or is that a normal procedure and still has a potential to shift "funding".

Many thanks in advance for your replies, wish you all the best guys??

3 minutes ago, byaz said:

Congratulations for everyone who already received their awards messages!!

I would like to know about the logic behind the application status; pre-selection made, selection made etc? My status is still "application submitted" since the deadline, which means that the application has no any progress at all or is that a normal procedure and still has a potential to shift "funding".

Many thanks in advance for your replies, wish you all the best guys??

I don't think there is a logic, probably somebody from daad decided it would be funny to add that and now is laughing reading these panic messages.

From what I have read, most of us still have "application submitted". The status "pre-selection/selection made" doesn't actually make sense since it doesn't give info about the outcome, but just that you will know something "soon" (that translated from daad to english means a time interval between 1 day and 1 year). 

The only useful message is "funding" and hopefully we'll see that appear soon, but all the others are kinda useless.

I think that most of us will us those money in phycologists if we survive the process.

Jokes a part, good luck everyone and I hope we'll hear something from them pretty soon!

Congratulations for those who already received their awards messages!!

Anyone in Vietnam here?

I also apply for the PhD programme and I had my interview on 2nd, Dec. 2020.

my status is 'application submitted' and still waiting for the message for the DAAD.

?

22 hours ago, CLM24105 said:

Hello everyone !

Is  anybody here from France ? I applied for a DAAD Scholarship- Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines and still waiting for the results ?

The deadline to submit our application was the 1st of February and if I am not wrong, we didn´t have to take an interview (there was no pre-selection).

Thank you all in advance if you do have any clue!

Hi!

I'm not applying from France but we might be on similar timelines as I'm applying from the Netherlands and for the same scholarship. I don't have results yet. My deadline was December 1st and my status has been Paper Copies Received for a while now.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, MinhSg said:

Congratulations for those who already received their awards messages!!

Anyone in Vietnam here?

I also apply for the PhD programme and I had my interview on 2nd, Dec. 2020.

my status is 'application submitted' and still waiting for the message for the DAAD.

?

I'm from Thailand and we don't have interview process here. My status still application submitted.

2 hours ago, Narwhallaby said:

Hi!

I'm not applying from France but we might be on similar timelines as I'm applying from the Netherlands and for the same scholarship. I don't have results yet. My deadline was December 1st and my status has been Paper Copies Received for a while now.

Good luck!

Hello ! Thank you for your answer :) I guess we will have to be patient then... Good luck too !

Edited by CLM24105

On 3/26/2021 at 1:56 PM, Dimba said:

Alhamdulillah my status changed to "funding" from "selection made". Success to those still waiting for their results.

Congratulations @Dimba! Well in, especially in such a competitive year. Wishing you the best going forward. 

2 hours ago, eastafricanhopeful said:

Congratulations @Dimba! Well in, especially in such a competitive year. Wishing you the best going forward. 

Asante sana

Hey everyone,

I recently received notification that I received a DAAD Scholarship to travel from the United States to Berlin to study in a master's program at the Free University of Berlin. Although, I am still waiting to hear back from Fulbright - I believe that this will be my first choice program.

This is the only online community that I have found of other people who applied for the DAAD Scholarship, so it is great to connect with you all.

14 minutes ago, Joym said:

I can't access my daad portal since morning... Is it under maintenance or something? 

Try another browser.. I could not access through chrome as well and I tried Microsoft Edge and had access.