OISE MA-CSE Fall 2021

m_badhan

Hiii, I got an unofficial offer via email as well!! Congrats to everyone else who received one today and good luck to those still waiting!! :) 

15 minutes ago, thetruetea said:

Master of Teaching results are in!

Congrats!! Great news!! 

May I ask which stream you applied for? And did you notice an "outstanding admission deposit" on your acorn account a few days ago? I've had one for both streams I applied for (I/S and J/I) for a few days but my application portal still says "under review" ?

30 minutes ago, student100 said:

Congrats!! Great news!! 

May I ask which stream you applied for? And did you notice an "outstanding admission deposit" on your acorn account a few days ago? I've had one for both streams I applied for (I/S and J/I) for a few days but my application portal still says "under review" ?

Hey! I applied to P/J and I don't have access to acorn as of yet. However, that's good news for you thou! if it's 300 bucks that means you're in and your letter will be sent soon, Good luck!

2 hours ago, Ongoing Student said:

Congrats and did you get the official confirmation yet? I only got the unofficial confirmation and was wondering if anyone has gotten their official confirmation. Thanks 

I only got the unofficial offer, but it did show up on my acorn account so I’m thinking it’ll be on the admissions portal sometime this week! 

52 minutes ago, Ongoing Student said:

This waiting game is really nerve-wracking, and especially when knowing others got in but you didn't adds to the nervousness. 

I understand your frustration because, i was in your shoes couple weeks ago. However, I hope you hear something by next week at least:) Did you apply to any other schools? 

11 minutes ago, thetruetea said:

I understand your frustration because, i was in your shoes couple weeks ago. However, I hope you hear something by next week at least:) Did you apply to any other schools? 

I the unofficial acceptance for MA-CSE (still waiting for the official) and also applied to the MT. With regards to other schools I applied to York, Trent and UOIT (which I'm on the waitlist).