OISE MA-CSE Fall 2021

m_badhan

Hi everyone! I also have an interview, good luck to all of you guys :). 

I applied to both the MACSE and MT p/j and I love both programs so much but lately I've been leaning towards the MT more. I did however put MACSE as my first option and was wondering if anyone knows if we are getting evaluated for both programs? I would be so incredibly happy if I got into either program, but lately I have been feeling like the MT program would be best suited for me. 

1 hour ago, MMR26 said:

Hi everyone! I also have an interview, good luck to all of you guys :). 

I applied to both the MACSE and MT p/j and I love both programs so much but lately I've been leaning towards the MT more. I did however put MACSE as my first option and was wondering if anyone knows if we are getting evaluated for both programs? I would be so incredibly happy if I got into either program, but lately I have been feeling like the MT program would be best suited for me. 

You're only being evaluated for MACSE...Good luck, on your interview ?

7 minutes ago, thetruetea said:

Thank you! and good luck to you:) Of course, I'm very nervous......What's your background ?

thank you! I am currently a RECE (just graduated last year with honours) have done over 1000 hours in volunteering and I am currently working as an RECE in a Montessori school. How about you ? 

29 minutes ago, MMR26 said:

thank you! I am currently a RECE (just graduated last year with honours) have done over 1000 hours in volunteering and I am currently working as an RECE in a Montessori school. How about you ? 

oh wow, great experience! I am a Fulltime Educational Assistant with the Catholic School Board in Hamilton and I'm also, completing my B.A. in Youth and Children Studies. 

6 hours ago, veerking said:

I did not get interview email, do they send to email provided in application or on acron id

I checked but could not find out any email or notification 

They send the interview invitation to the email you provided at the time of your application. :)

3 hours ago, Maraa said:

Hey guys! I have my interview tomorrow and am feeling so nervous! Any word of advice? 

Hi! I know it's easier said than done but I would try not to stress too much about it! My interviewers were really pleasant and only asked a few questions :) it felt more like a get-to-know-you situation than a formal job interview, if that makes sense! I think it's just important to speak clearly and get across your strengths you'd like them to know about. Best of luck  :)

5 minutes ago, e_ony said:

Hi! I know it's easier said than done but I would try not to stress too much about it! My interviewers were really pleasant and only asked a few questions :) it felt more like a get-to-know-you situation than a formal job interview, if that makes sense! I think it's just important to speak clearly and get across your strengths you'd like them to know about. Best of luck  :)

Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it! :)

Hi everyone!! 

I just had my interview today! It was fairly causal and the interviewers were really nice, which made it less nerve-wracking. Good luck to all of you! :) 

Edited by Larak

hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m a current first year student in the program so please reach out if you have any questions! To those who received an interview good luck :)  And to those who are still waiting it out I hope you hear back soon! 

Hi everyone! Good luck on your interviews. I'm still waiting for an email. I just logged in and it still says under review. Around what time did they send out the emails for interviews? I've been hitting refresh non-stop for a month now.