OISE MA-CSE Fall 2021

m_badhan

On 4/9/2021 at 9:23 AM, SJ12 said:

Heyy guys ! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for new students / for the upcoming school year ? I got off the waitlist and I just accepted my offer :) 

Congratulations!!!!! Why don't you start the group ? 

On 4/13/2021 at 11:10 AM, e_ony said:

Congrats on getting off the waitlist!! :) I haven't come across a Facebook group, but I would definitely be interested in joining if you find one!

Heyy, I couldn't find any groups so I decided to make a group! If you know anyone else starting the program in September feel free to pass on the link! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/485617075921948

• 11 months later...
On 1/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, MMR26 said:

Hi everyone! I also have an interview, good luck to all of you guys :). 

I applied to both the MACSE and MT p/j and I love both programs so much but lately I've been leaning towards the MT more. I did however put MACSE as my first option and was wondering if anyone knows if we are getting evaluated for both programs? I would be so incredibly happy if I got into either program, but lately I have been feeling like the MT program would be best suited for me. 

Hi 

Hello! I got a conditional offer for the MA.CSE program. I also applied to the MT program but haven heard back. I am leaning more towards the MT program as it is more suitable for me because of the variety of placements in different school boards as well as a lesser intensive course load and assignments unlike the MA.CSE program. Any advice on the MA.CSE program will be much appreciated. I am an DECE working with a school board and have been for 8 yrs. Thanks

3 hours ago, Opal Astra said:

Hello! I got a conditional offer for the MA.CSE program. I also applied to the MT program but haven heard back. I am leaning more towards the MT program as it is more suitable for me because of the variety of placements in different school boards as well as a lesser intensive course load and assignments unlike the MA.CSE program. Any advice on the MA.CSE program will be much appreciated. I am an DECE working with a school board and have been for 8 yrs. Thanks

Hi! I had the same dilemma. I chose the MA CSE after reading this article https://www.oisestudentblog.com/post/3-reasons-why-i-chose-the-macse-over-the-mt-program

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 10:33 AM, Tracy947 said:

Hi everyone! Good luck on your interviews. I'm still waiting for an email. I just logged in and it still says under review. Around what time did they send out the emails for interviews? I've been hitting refresh non-stop for a month now. 

Did anyone get an offer from the MA-CSE program and accept ? I did and I accepted. Anyone interested  to form a Facebook group?

Edited by Opal Astra