OISE MA-CSE Fall 2021

m_badhan

1 hour ago, Tracy947 said:

Hi everyone! Good luck on your interviews. I'm still waiting for an email. I just logged in and it still says under review. Around what time did they send out the emails for interviews? I've been hitting refresh non-stop for a month now. 

Hey @Tracy947

The emails were sent out via email not the submission application portal. I got my email January 21st, while others received their email on the 20th. I believe they are sending out the emails in batches. Best of luck! 

6 hours ago, Tracy947 said:

Hi everyone! Good luck on your interviews. I'm still waiting for an email. I just logged in and it still says under review. Around what time did they send out the emails for interviews? I've been hitting refresh non-stop for a month now. 

I got an email on Thursday at around 3:30 about an interview on Wednesday (like in 2 days)!! 

20 hours ago, al.123 said:

hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m a current first year student in the program so please reach out if you have any questions! To those who received an interview good luck :)  And to those who are still waiting it out I hope you hear back soon! 

Hey! I just wanted to know around what time last year did you receive your offer of admission?? 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:01 PM, Maraa said:

Out of curiosity, for those who had interviews. Did you get an email after your interview about a survey and pink sheet? 

I did too! Still have not heard back, that was the 27th. My account still says "under review" on the apply at utoronto website, I keep checking back all the time, lol. 

1 hour ago, Jebbles said:

I did too! Still have not heard back, that was the 27th. My account still says "under review" on the apply at utoronto website, I keep checking back all the time, lol. 

It might be another week before we hear something because, interviews are going on this week too....I check everyday as well, lol! 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:29 PM, thetruetea said:

It might be another week before we hear something because, interviews are going on this week too....I check everyday as well, lol! 

I am so impatient... ? 

Sadly I was waitlisted to my #1 choice so I need a little win right now. ? I keep checking back here to see if anyone has heard anything yet! I'm wishing everyone the best of luck. Times are so tough right now, we all need a little bit of sunshine!

1 minute ago, Jebbles said:

I am so impatient... ? 

Sadly I was waitlisted to my #1 choice so I need a little win right now. ? I keep checking back here to see if anyone has heard anything yet! I'm wishing everyone the best of luck. Times are so tough right now, we all need a little bit of sunshine!

Oh no, sorry to hear that! which school was your top choice? The MACSE/MT is my number 1 choice but they're taking too long to decide and it's killing me now lol:)

5 hours ago, Jebbles said:

I am so impatient... ? 

Hey! that just happened to me toooo! I was waitlisted at Laurier for their consecutive ed program (it's my top choice for teachers college if I don't get into OISE for either the MACSE or the MT program. 

On 1/31/2021 at 11:16 PM, al.123 said:

hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m a current first year student in the program so please reach out if you have any questions! To those who received an interview good luck :)  And to those who are still waiting it out I hope you hear back soon! 

Hey! May be a longshot but figured I would ask. Do you know how many people they interview and many people they accept? Thanks!

2 hours ago, SJ12 said:

Hey! May be a longshot but figured I would ask. Do you know how many people they interview and many people they accept? Thanks!

hey! they interview about 120 people and accept around 65. But this varies depending on the number of applicants each year  

19 minutes ago, al.123 said:

hey! they interview about 120 people and accept around 65. But this varies depending on the number of applicants each year  

Sorry to jump on this! But I'm very curious now, do you know how many people usually apply?

29 minutes ago, norwaylane said:

Congrats! I got an unofficial acceptance around the same time! :) If anyone starts/finds any Facebook groups (or other groups) for our class, I'd love to join. 

Congrats !! that's so exciting :) when did you have your interview? 

29 minutes ago, norwaylane said:

Congrats! I got an unofficial acceptance around the same time! :) If anyone starts/finds any Facebook groups (or other groups) for our class, I'd love to join. 

Congrats ! When did you interview? My application still says under review!