4. riotbeard 67
  5. bionickris 52
  6. origin415 47
  7. rising_star 46
  8. postbib yeshuist 45
  9. dacey 45
  10. squawker 45

By the numbers

In total there were 9,149 posts made this month (10,754 in Apr 2009). There were 275,588 visits. 75,456 Unique Visitors and 1,403,397 Pageviews.

Looks like things are starting to get quiet :-)

Thank you, bgk!

I was supposed to be preparing my students' finals, writing my Intro to Linguistic Anthropology paper and reviewing one of the students' senior thesis. Well, I still have Sunday to do all that! rolleyes.gif

Hey - I made it! Not hard when I don't have projects to work on and thesis papers to write like the rest of you that have lives. August can't possibly get here fast enough. dry.gif I'm going to take this small victory, bake another cake to celebrate (but, really, does anyone ever need a reason for cake?) and hope this is a good omen for my long work week!

Hahaha, I can't believe I'm back on this list and that the threshold was so low this time. And weirdly enough, the site felt busier to me than April '09 even though it wasn't. Strange.

I still want someone to surpass me as the top poster of all time... Anyone up for a challenge?

Hahaha, I can't believe I'm back on this list and that the threshold was so low this time. And weirdly enough, the site felt busier to me than April '09 even though it wasn't. Strange.

I still want someone to surpass me as the top poster of all time... Anyone up for a challenge?

Sure! Just give me a couple of years tongue.gif

Ha. I doubt this will ever happen! :) I thought it felt busy too, there were certainly lots of reports/spam things to deal with. That NSF nonsense happened last year though (and not this year), so that probably explains some of it.