Princeton SPIA MPA 2021

KRS2021

For all of you waiting, I hereby declare myself the Admiral of Anxiety. Hence forth all anxious applicants who have not received decisions I do so take under my wing of command. I shall provide in exchange for your loyalty, timely responses, mildly funny whit and a fire to put under your doubt and worries.  

Thank you for your time,

- Admiral Anxiety, king of the nail biting page refreshers

Edited by TMRII

Just now, TMRII said:

For all of you waiting, I hereby declare myself the Admiral of Anxiety. Hence forth all anxious applicants who have not received decisions I do so take under my wing of command. I shall provide in exchange for your loyalty, timely responses, mildly funny whit and a fire to put under your doubt and worries.  

Thank you for your time,

- Admiral Anxiety, king of the nail biting pager refreshers

I love and appreciate this energy! I have been at work all day just like refreshing this page and my email....truly have accomplished nothing

5 minutes ago, ejb1998 said:

I love and appreciate this energy! I have been at work all day just like refreshing this page and my email....truly have accomplished nothing

Young peon of not yet received admission or funding, come, join my flock and you too will enjoy admissions decisions......or not

Edited by TMRII

1 minute ago, SO0519 said:

@Berber I am. I just spoke to SPIA Admissions office a few moments ago, they said "MPP decisions are starting to be released as we speak. You should expect to hear from us within the next 24 hours." 

Did they say that MPA decisions have all been released?

8 minutes ago, zl1234567890 said:

I am getting so anxious waiting for the MPP results. I’ve looked on various pages on gradcafe and no one seems to have heard of the MPP decisions

Is it possible that no MPP candidates in GradCafe got in? Afterall they only accept 20 students per year... if I don't hear back by by 8 pm est I'm gonna call it a day.

Edited by Berber