Princeton SPIA MPA 2021

KRS2021

• 1 month later...

its a 20 person cohort...and I haven't seen a self-metrics post without an application to SPIA....so I would say VERY low....but higher than mega millions, so you have that going for you!

13 hours ago, LDmpp21 said:

I think the cohorts are 70 students for the MPA - though I am not sure! Just wanted to note that in case anyone is interested! And of course that doesn’t mean it’s not supremely competitive haha :)

I was talking to a future MPP applicant the other day about it and I was like: getting into SPIA is like rolling dice. They have their pick of the most qualified applicants in the world. And especially in this admissions year? Forgetaboutit! 

On 3/3/2021 at 2:28 PM, herewegoah said:

The waiting is killing me, I just want to know! I know their deadline seems to be March 15, but in the past it looks like its even come a day or two earlier.  Anyone know the acceptance rates?

Their website says 12-15% acceptance rate! That's with a normal year though... applications are up at all prestigious universities! 

15 hours ago, KRS2021 said:

Their website says 12-15% acceptance rate! That's with a normal year though... applications are up at all prestigious universities! 

Where did you find this number? Can you share the link?

On 3/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, herewegoah said:

The waiting is killing me, I just want to know! I know their deadline seems to be March 15, but in the past it looks like its even come a day or two earlier.  Anyone know the acceptance rates?

20 students a batch ...the wait is pure agony...