Princeton SPIA MPA 2021

KRS2021

in the past they have sent non-detailed emails to admits on the Thursday of notification week and decisions on the Friday....hopefully by Thursday night the wait will at least be over! 

(all info just comes from snooping on old gradcafe forums, not from any other official source.)

8 hours ago, herewegoah said:

in the past they have sent non-detailed emails to admits on the Thursday of notification week and decisions on the Friday....hopefully by Thursday night the wait will at least be over! 

(all info just comes from snooping on old gradcafe forums, not from any other official source.)

On the website, it says admissions decisions on March 15th

regardless of the selectiveness, still cant stop checking...here is a good luck to all those waiting. May the odds be forever in your favor....but only as long as I get in too.

Edited by TMRII

Last year they did a blog post on Monday March 9 (the week of the decisions) and said decisions will come this week, and official decisions "on or around March 15" (which was a Sunday). Don't know if it's meaningful that we didn't get a blog post this year.

5 minutes ago, shuathmore said:

Hah, if this is truly a record year, I doubt they've got the process done already. They said they were halfway through on Feb 22nd. We applied on the First of December ?

lol I did the same calculation too - but had emailed Admissions last week. They confirmed that announcements would happen BY 15th.

If there is indeed an unofficial announcement, that should happen today , followed by formal announcements tomorrow. If no unofficial announcements, the Monday is possibly the day.

how are "unofficial" decisions given usually? telephone/email? And what is the purpose of them giving an unofficial the day before the official? Just seems like extra work

Just now, TMRII said:

how are "unofficial" decisions given usually? telephone/email? And what is the purpose of them giving an unofficial the day before the official? Just seems like extra work

Can't speak of the purpose but unofficial decisions have been sent via email for MPA/MPP and phone calls for PhDs.... it also looks like PhDs got their results last thurs!

Since I assume we are all doing the same thing and updating portals and emails and GRADCAFE. Thought I would share my most recent moment of anxiety. Got a Call from a NJ phone number ***heart beating fast, palms sweating***, turns out it was an insurance agent. ***heart drops, rage enters stage left*** Not a happy camper.

Edited by TMRII

9 minutes ago, TMRII said:

My question as well, though I'm not complaining. ?

11 minutes ago, Berber said:

Can't speak of the purpose but unofficial decisions have been sent via email for MPA/MPP and phone calls for PhDs.... it also looks like PhDs got their results last thurs!

hmm.. so leaning on heavy chances of hearing back today.. lets hope the wait ends soon..like someone suggested above, may be a Braveheart will call Gradadm office ?