Princeton SPIA MPA 2021

KRS2021

I wonder if some poor TA is sitting in their office with a burrito and a bottle of jack typing this up, under old timey conditions, janitor turned off the heat and they forgot thick socks....and a glass for the jack. Just typing these one by one......only explanation I have for the wait

6 minutes ago, TMRII said:

I wonder if some poor TA is sitting in their office with a burrito and a bottle of jack typing this up, under old timey conditions, janitor turned off the heat and they forgot thick socks....and a glass for the jack. Just typing these one by one......only explanation I have for the wait

Hahhaha I hope so but jokes apart how long can it take people to copy paste an email and just change the name ... sigh...

Just now, TMRII said:

Depends on what you want for financial aid

Doesn’t matter - it will just say financial aid information will be fourth coming - that usually comes the following Monday given the past few years

Idk if it means anything, but I am a second time applicant (pretty sure I had no chance last time since I made it aware that I was going to defer for job reasons) but my portal just about 20 minutes ago changed order. It used to be last year then this year in order, and now its the other way around.....could mean nothing... 

Edited by TMRII

23 minutes ago, TMRII said:

Idk if it means anything, but I am a second time applicant (pretty sure I had no chance last time since I made it aware that I was going to defer for job reasons) but my portal just about 20 minutes ago changed order. It used to be last year then this year in order, and now its the other way around.....could mean nothing... 

where in the portal are you checking

3 hours ago, Berber said:

Is it possible that no MPP candidates in GradCafe got in? Afterall they only accept 20 students per year... if I don't hear back by by 8 pm est I'm gonna call it a day.

I applied to MPP and got in!!! Still wrapping my head around the enormity of the accomplishment! Happy to answer any questions if any of you have.

Also congrats

4 minutes ago, nkrish21 said:

I applied to MPP and got in!!! Still wrapping my head around the enormity of the accomplishment! Happy to answer any questions if any of you have.

11 hours ago, TMRII said:

I feel like we would have heard something from nkirish if they had

I did get in to MPP. Got an email around 11.30 pm Thursday night India time. I freaked out and 12 hours later am still coming to terms with it.