Princeton SPIA MPA 2021

KRS2021

Is anyone thinking of re-applying? The email they sent sounds like re-applicants have a pretty good shot. I've deferred my admission for this year anyway, so I'm strongly considering it.

• 10 months later...
On 3/11/2021 at 10:05 PM, nkrish21 said:

I applied to MPP and got in!!! Still wrapping my head around the enormity of the accomplishment! Happy to answer any questions if any of you have.

I doubt you're still checking this forum, but since you got in and are currently attending the program, do you know if all acceptances were sent at exactly the same time for MPP admits? 

Some people have already gotten their acceptance emails for the MPP, so I'm guessing this means that the rest of us didn't get in...

16 minutes ago, RealistPalan said:

@natsecguy According to this MPA/MPP should be by the end of this week... https://spia.princeton.edu/blogs/sliding

Oh yes, they're started to come out. Some people got their acceptances last night.

What I meant to ask more specifically was whether all acceptances have been sent out (together) and now waitlists/rejections are being sent out over the next day or two, since this seemed to be the format last year.

I am just trying to figure out if there is still any chance of acceptances being sent out or not.  I do understand that decisions in general will take a few days to get through.

Another way to ask this is: did anybody in the MPP cohort get their acceptance a day after others?

Hi all, SPIA MPA here. Admissions results came out last night. Additionally, if you don't feel comfortable using the Princeton Admit Slack to ask your questions, message me anonymously. Happy to offer proof of enrollment but more keen on supporting students making the right enrollment decision.

Congrats to all!

22 minutes ago, sanctaphrax said:

Unsure about MPP but all MPA admits have heard from SPIA. Now we just wait for the portal update. 

Some MPPs have heard too, which I suppose means all of them have?

Has there been any instance where all admit decisions haven't gone out together?

I do understand that waitlist/reject decisions take another day or so.

28 minutes ago, sanctaphrax said:

Unsure about MPP but all MPA admits have heard from SPIA. Now we just wait for the portal update. 

Hi! Joined to ask how you know this for sure?

Edit: just saw my rejection uploaded on the portal. :(

Edited by grittygrad
Got my denial email...

• 1 month later...