ETH Zurich [ETHZ] 2021: Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D Decisions

Lina-H

1 hour ago, latte1238 said:

Some people got informed on their ESOP applications already, anyone else?? So nervous!

One person was from Physics, the other didn't specify haha

Yes I did also!!! For the Health Sciences and Technology Program major in Neuroscience! 

Good luck to you all! 

I was accepted into the MSc Statistics and was interviewed for the ESOP in early March. I haven't heard back yet about the ESOP. Do you know if they inform you if you don't get it, or should I assume if I don't hear back today that I didn't? Congrats to everyone who has gotten it so far!

Has anyone tried to contact ETH's Financial Aid Office to ask when the rest of the decision will be communicated? I know that they should be published by the end of march (i.e. today or tomorrow) but in the past years they have released the decisions for ETH-D Scholarship around 1 week later compared to ESOP results.

18 hours ago, Gleb Fedorovich said:

Hi guys,
Do you have any information about ESOP and ETH-D rejections? Are they sent by email or we just could be informed if we got one of these 

according to posts from previous years they do send out rejection letters

Hi guys,

Yes I tried. I was told that the ESOP / ETH - D decisions will be communicated within the next 14 days and every student who has applied for one of these scholarships will receive a decision.

I contacted ETH's Financial Aid Office. So I guess we all will know the results around mid April this year.

Best luck to you all!

Edited by faster0808

2 hours ago, faster0808 said:

Hi guys,

Yes I tried. I was told that the ESOP / ETH - D decisions will be communicated within the next 14 days and every student who has applied for one of these scholarships will receive a decision.

I contacted ETH's Financial Aid Office. So I guess we all will know the results around mid April this year.

Best luck to you all!

Did they specify both ESOP and ETH-D decisions are still being released? In past years it seems they released all ESOP decisions the same time and then ETH-D later.