ETH Zurich [ETHZ] 2021: Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D Decisions

Lina-H

7 minutes ago, MariaRe said:

I remember, one should tick the box when applying to ETH-D also. But I don't remember if I did so... 

Anybody who applied for ETH-D for sure, how does it reflect on your application page? 

It doesn't show in the application page. I clicked it for sure, but it doesn't say anything specific about it. Sorry! I am sure you did click it and now you are just overthinking it?? The best of luck!! ❤️ 

Just now, laura123456 said:

It doesn't show in the application page. I clicked it for sure, but it doesn't say anything specific about it. Sorry! I am sure you did click it and now you are just overthinking it?? The best of luck!! ❤️ 

Thank you! I'm surely overthinking, but who does not? ??❤️

28 minutes ago, YCM said:

It seems high energy physics are sending decisions.

Does anyone have update from physics department? It's Friday in Zurich now:(

Nope. Just got the generic email when I asked about decision dates saying "sometime in the next 2 weeks, at least before the end of the month" but I think that's just a generic reply tbh. 

What time to the emails normally come you know? seems to be a range of times but im not sure. so maybe well here later on Friday...

9 minutes ago, DB_S said:

Nope. Just got the generic email when I asked about decision dates saying "sometime in the next 2 weeks, at least before the end of the month" but I think that's just a generic reply tbh. 

What time to the emails normally come you know? seems to be a range of times but im not sure. so maybe well here later on Friday...

I saw someone's email came at 9 am CET(not for this year), but just like you said, it should be a time range.

Hope we do not have to wait till next week, really anxious:(

8 hours ago, YCM said:

I saw someone's email came at 9 am CET(not for this year), but just like you said, it should be a time range.

Hope we do not have to wait till next week, really anxious:(

Been waiting nervously since the 18th. Yeah watching another weekend come and go will be grim XD

Just now, gammatone said:

I got my acceptance at 6pm CET that too on a Friday. I guess this does nothing to calm your anxiety though but best of luck

Haha thanks for the inevitably crushing hope ?

Hey guys! I just got my decision from MTEC. I also got rejected saying that my "qualifications do not fulfil these requirements, and we must therefore refuse your request for admission." Wishing everyone else the best of luck!

9 hours ago, ayushd718 said:

Has anyone gotten any response from the biology department? I interviewed for the ESOP scholarship over a month ago and have still not been notified about admission. 

I also applied for the biology programme, and haven't reveived any update on the application status. According to previous cases, the results will be released in the end of February or the beginning of March, but it is really late this year...

Edited by Xiaoyu

On 3/3/2021 at 6:53 PM, jasha64 said:

Anyone knows the progress of the Cyber Security MSc program? Seems from the result page that nothing happens since they sent out a lot of rejects on Feb 24. Quite anxious

I emailed D-INFK and they said the following:

Good morning

We are processing the admissions day by day and hope to have communicated all decisions until Mid-March at the very latest.

Best Regards

Vincenzo Di Stefano

I think it means the results should be out no later than next week. Personally I got my acceptance letter on March 4. Good luck to those still waiting!

1 hour ago, DB_S said:

Anyone heard an acceptance from Physics MSc yet?

Also, I'm guessing it's not alphabetical? My last name is B, and have heard nothing. Could be wrong though.

Got my decision and my last name is Y.