UNC MSW FALL 2021

Sleverett

42 minutes ago, raeliegh22 said:

Yay!! I applied for the three year program and have been anxiously awaiting the results. Did you find out by email? Congratulations to you!

Thank you! Yes, they sent me an email this morning. On Wednesday, they had said "You will receive a decision within the next week" so I wouldn't be surprised if they are also letting people know Mon/Tues. Good luck!

On 3/19/2021 at 11:43 AM, aeriddic said:

Just got an acceptance to the 3 year program! I cried.

I guess I am a little UNC obsessed. UNC undergrad, now UNC employee, future UNC grad student :) 

For anyone else who applied to the 3 year program, they had told me on Wednesday they’re finalizing everything this week!

Congratulations! Haha I can definitely relate to the UNC obsessiveness. I'm a Chapel Hill native, UNC undergrad and now future UNC grad student too!

On 3/23/2021 at 9:47 PM, PickachuBlue said:

Anyone with information on how much UNC normally gives in scholarships and/or grants?

What I've heard from a friend who did their MSW program and is now in the PhD program, is that usually the scholarships are tied to more work and that there aren't too many of them.

What I'm really curious about is whether the stipend associated with the UNC Primecare program (which you have to apply to separately for your specialization year) is available to 3 year students. There's no info online saying it's not available to 3 year students, but in an info session, the students said it was not.