UNC MSW FALL 2021

Sleverett

Hey y'all

Im joining in the wait as well, I applied for the 2 year program. I am more than likely the last person to submit their application, I applied the date of deadline not sure if that will hurt my chances but oh well. Best wishes to everyone in this process.

4 hours ago, Hoping2635 said:

Does everyone's application portal only say "submitted", or are there different codes for when it is in process?

Mines the same. Looking at previous year threads. This week should be an important week for acceptances. If we don't hear back this week, a lot less likely of receiving any acceptance.

9 hours ago, SeanMendez said:

Mines the same. Looking at previous year threads. This week should be an important week for acceptances. If we don't hear back this week, a lot less likely of receiving any acceptance.

You mean this week that is wrapping up? Thanks for the info. Perhaps covid19 may affect when we hear back too, I believe this year's deadline was later than previous years no?

13 hours ago, SeanMendez said:

More than likely bad news in the long run for anyone who didn't receive an acceptance today. Fingers crossed they send out more this week.

no need to be negative quite yet, a lot of people are hoping to hear good news so be mindful of that when you post stuff like that! :)

Edited by kaleighq

On 2/3/2021 at 3:49 AM, steste said:

Hi all! Just wanted to say that I received my letter of acceptance today a bit after noon. I am still shocked but also over the moon! 

My fingers are crossed for you guys!!

what did you apply to?

1 hour ago, jupiterfalling said:

I found out I was accepted (2-year program) but also got accepted to the PhD program that I applied to, which I did not expect! Looks like I am going to have to turn down the MSW offer! Hopefully that helps someone else. 

When did you receive the email for acceptance into the MSW program?

5 hours ago, SeanMendez said:

Called and was told that the graduate school will be sending out formal letters in March. Not good for us. Sorry anyone else waiting.

bruh why did you just go dislike every post I ever made I disliked yours because it was negative and you didn't provide any evidence lol.