OGS Results 2021-2022

Pouty_Scouty

7 minutes ago, SoleilSunshinee said:

So if I understand correctly, we will receive an email saying if we did not receive it? A colleague got an email saying he got waitlisted but I have not received anything yet. ?

We get an email either way, awarded, not awarded, waitlisted I'm assuming

On 4/26/2021 at 8:52 PM, MSWMSW2019 said:

has anyone heard back from UofT? Specifically the MSW program? Congrats to everyone awarded :) 

I'm waiting too, super surprised to see that other schools have sent out results, I just found a U of T website that said the results would be out in July, seems super late :(

2 hours ago, stuart_d said:

I am waiting on Ryerson, I heard from the admin for my program is going to be announced in a week or so. Although that might be program dependent. 

I'm with Architectural Science. I emailed to ask about the annoucement date but have not got reply from the admin yet. Did you receive any notification saying the application was processed, if you don't mind me asking? I have not heared anything back after submited the application form.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

9 hours ago, agonza8 said:

Has anyone yet heard back from York yet?

Nope, nothing here thus far.  I'm a SHHRC CGM alternate as well and have fingers crossed for either; no movement as of yet.  Best of luck to you and please let me know if you hear anything! 

On 4/30/2021 at 6:59 PM, Amberbeeee said:

I'm with Architectural Science. I emailed to ask about the annoucement date but have not got reply from the admin yet. Did you receive any notification saying the application was processed, if you don't mind me asking? I have not heared anything back after submited the application form.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

I think OGS is really department / school dependent. Ryerson gets a pool of money, and then they decide how it is given out. 

On 5/1/2021 at 1:00 AM, stuart_d said:

I am waiting on Ryerson, I heard from the admin for my program is going to be announced in a week or so. Although that might be program dependent. 

What program is this? 

On 4/30/2021 at 8:55 PM, CAVALE said:

Nope, nothing here thus far.  I'm a SHHRC CGM alternate as well and have fingers crossed for either; no movement as of yet.  Best of luck to you and please let me know if you hear anything! 

Nothing here either!! i know they said in may but idk when in may 

I'm a NSERC CGM alternate and was wondering if anyone knew if it is common to get waitlisted too for OGS or get rejected? One of my friends received and email that she got waitlisted for OGS and I haven't heard anything yet and getting a bit antsy! 

20 hours ago, ks_11 said:

I'm a NSERC CGM alternate and was wondering if anyone knew if it is common to get waitlisted too for OGS or get rejected? One of my friends received and email that she got waitlisted for OGS and I haven't heard anything yet and getting a bit antsy! 

Which uni do you/your friend go to? I haven't heard anything about OGS yet for mine.