OGS Results 2021-2022

Pouty_Scouty

1 hour ago, agonza8 said:

Which uni do you/your friend go to? I haven't heard anything about OGS yet for mine.

We go to Laurier! I actually just got my OGS results yesterday and got rejected so I am not longer antsy (lol). Hope you hear back soon! :) 

On 5/4/2021 at 1:03 PM, Alex_P said:

Nothing here either!! i know they said in may but idk when in may 

Have you heard any updates?  I'm really trying to relax into the timeline and let it unfold in due course but it's pretty nail-biting!!  Thanks and best of luck. 

9 hours ago, CAVALE said:

Have you heard any updates?  I'm really trying to relax into the timeline and let it unfold in due course but it's pretty nail-biting!!  Thanks and best of luck. 

Hey! No I havent heard anything! im trying to look back previous years to see when york announced! best of luck to you too ill let u know when i get a response

15 hours ago, Alex_P said:

Hey! No I havent heard anything! im trying to look back previous years to see when york announced! best of luck to you too ill let u know when i get a response

Just finished checking the OGS results thread from last year. It looks like York gives out OGS at around the end of may... good luck!!

Just now, agonza8 said:

Just finished checking the OGS results thread from last year. It looks like York gives out OGS at around the end of may... good luck!!

thank you!!! i guess all i can do is wait lol i just wish i would know already

On 4/30/2021 at 10:59 AM, agonza8 said:

Has anyone yet heard back from York yet?

7 hours ago, agonza8 said:

Thank you!  That's extremely helpful.  Best wishes to you and all of us on our journeys!! All the fingers crossed.

15 hours ago, marloe said:

I haven't heard back from mine either.

Just checked in with my program admin and apparently the list of names was decided a few weeks ago. Sadly was not on it. So no SSHRC or OGS for me.

2 minutes ago, Alex_P said:

hey cavale ,

i havent heard anything from york yet ?

i will be so thrilled for both of us when we get either the CGM or OGS!  here's a cool anecdote however:  i know someone who did not get off the waitlist for either but got a dream position right out of the gate as ABD.  one way or another it will work out! best wishes.

1 minute ago, CAVALE said:
3 minutes ago, CAVALE said:

i will be so thrilled for both of us when we get either the CGM or OGS!  here's a cool anecdote however:  i know someone who did not get off the waitlist for either but got a dream position right out of the gate as ABD.  one way or another it will work out! best wishes.

Me too :) I didn't get CIHR so i hope OGS but if not i guess i will apply next year :)  lol we should go to york lanes if we get it to celebrate post covid 

On 6/1/2021 at 3:07 PM, agonza8 said:

I have yet to hear back from my program at York, but I see that people from York heard back yesterday.... should I email my GPA to ask about it? 

On 6/1/2021 at 3:07 PM, agonza8 said:

I have yet to hear back from my program at York, but I see that people from York heard back yesterday.... should I email my GPA to ask about it? 

I'm new to this but I would recommend reaching out.  I got rejected and am still on the SSHRC waitlist and am holding on to hope!  Best of luck to you.  Could it be a good sign that you are high on the waitlist for OGS?