OGS Results 2021-2022

Pouty_Scouty

Hey! Did anyone who applied for OGS at UofT receive an email? I don't know where they are talking about to view the result. Here's part of the email: 

Dear OGS applicant,

The Selection Committee for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program (OGS) at the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto has completed the adjudication process for the 2021-2022 OGS awards. Please login to the School of Graduate Studies Forms Tool to view your result.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, Dkfu said:

My OGS page turned from "under assessment" to "recommended." I haven't received any email or anything, but what does that mean?

2022529487_ScreenShot2021-06-04at4_07_58PM.png.e76e1a75c8ca2b2e5e044b71f6604731.png

That's what mine said too, and I got an email saying that I got it!! Congrats!

Hey yall! Came across this post googling the results of the OGS for uOttawa because I got waitlisted and all we were told in the email was to literally wait it out as we may or may not get accepted… Anyone know how common it is to get accepted from the wait list? Been waitlisted since beginning of May. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, is it possible that some schools don't have an OGS page?  I've tried googling but can't find it.  My communications are from the awards director at my institution which is York.  I'm resigned to staying on the waitlist but would still like the option to moniter it if a page exists.  Thanks, good luck to those waiting, and congrats to those received!

Has anyone heard from the MIE department at U of T? I emailed on June 14th and they said that "department nominations were submitted and SGS is doing final review.  Students should expect notifications in a few days".

Also, my submission on the application portal disappeared for a week shortly after this email, then reappeared today (the 29th) but the status was not updated (last year it switched to 'recommended' before I received my official offer). Has anyone had this happen before?

Hey guys. Just found this forum.

I am an international student at Carleton and got waitlisted on March 1st. Never heard anything else again (except for 2 other e-mails saying that I was waitlisted on March 3rd and 5th lol). 

Do you think there may be any hope I could still get the award? Not that I am waiting for it, but just wondering how it works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Pretty shocked to get the email today that I got OGS for Uottawa (Faculty of Education) today for last year (2021-2022)!! I thought by the new year my chances were 0 and honestly forgot about this since about August! I am excited that I am still eligible for SSHRC for this coming year too. 
This was an unexpected but much welcomed surprise to kick off the new semester. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for Reebok student discount? Reebok has been outfitting athletes and style icons in all sorts for decades. You can get a great shoe style, if you're buying for young kids, trendy teenagers, cool adults, or fun seniors. It specializes in a variety of sporting apparel for all sports such as basketball, hockey, football and even track and field, including accessories and athletic shoes.