HGSE 2022

TabTurbo

6 hours ago, EducationHGSE said:

Has anyone heard back about fellowships yet?

I was really hoping we'd hear something today, as last year it seems like they heard about fellowships about 5-7 days after receiving acceptances (which they received March 11), and they all got their finaid packages on March 20, about 10 days after. 

Fingers crossed we'll hear before this week is out. Wishing you all the best of luck! 

20 minutes ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

I was really hoping we'd hear something today, as last year it seems like they heard about fellowships about 5-7 days after receiving acceptances (which they received March 11), and they all got their finaid packages on March 20, about 10 days after. 

Fingers crossed we'll hear before this week is out. Wishing you all the best of luck! 

Fingers crossed for you, MsK. Have you heard funding from other institutions? I think you said you've been admitted to Teacher's College, right? Every good wish! 

Just now, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Fingers crossed for you, MsK. Have you heard funding from other institutions? I think you said you've been admitted to Teacher's College, right? Every good wish! 

Thank you so much! And yes, Teachers College gave us fin aid on the same date as acceptances, Feb 25. 

Really hoping that we will hear about Fin Aid and fellowships by Friday March 18, since it has been two weeks since we were admitted, and that April 15 enrollment deadline is creeping up. 

My fingers and toes are crossed for all of you in the same boat as me! Sigh. If only teaching was a high-paying profession! Sending you all good vibes on this wonderful Wednesday ❤️

35 minutes ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

Really hoping that we will hear about Fin Aid and fellowships by Friday March 18, since it has been two weeks since we were admitted, and that April 15 enrollment deadline is creeping up. 

My fingers and toes are crossed for all of you in the same boat as me! Sigh. If only teaching was a high-paying profession! Sending you all good vibes on this wonderful Wednesday ❤️

Yes, on the edge of my seat here waiting on these emails! Giving us two weeks to get excited, not knowing if we'll be able to attend, has been keeping me up at night!

8 hours ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

Yes, I am checking the portal every day.. waiting for the update on fellowship application and financial aid. good luck to all of us!

17 minutes ago, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Fingers crossed for funding news soon. MsK, I'm rooting for you!! 

P

Aw thank you! I'm rooting for you too! 

Just gonna keep trying to stay positive and calm and hope for the best. I appreciate your support of my anxious self ! 

2 hours ago, jlyons43 said:

I sure hope so!! I was just looking at last year's forum, and it seems a ton of people found out about financial aid on March 20th, so I hope we all find out soon!

I'm wishing the best of luck to everyone:)

yes! Definitely hoping it will be this week. That seems the most likely, especially because there's already less than a month to the April 15 decision deadline and I think they know folks are weighing their options. 

Sending you all ALL of the good vibes and good luck ❤️

Hey all! I'm meeting with a Fin Aid rep this morning and will happily share any info I get as long as they say it is ok to do so! I'm going to ask about work opportunities, opportunities for financing and research positions once on campus, etc. 

Friends, 

I am delighted to share that I learned this morning I am the recipient of a Community Impact Fellowship at the Harvard Graduate School of Education for the 2022-2023 academic year.   The fellowship covers half-tuition for year one and up to half-tuition for year two. 

Fondly, Peter

49 minutes ago, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Friends, 

I am delighted to share that I learned this morning I am the recipient of a Community Impact Fellowship at the Harvard Graduate School of Education for the 2022-2023 academic year.   The fellowship covers half-tuition for year one and up to half-tuition for year two. 

Fondly, Peter

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Did you the financial aid office notify you?

1 hour ago, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Friends, 

Fondly, Peter

Congratulations ? I received an email this morning as well & the same fellowship.