HGSE 2022

TabTurbo

21 minutes ago, lojos said:

Hello, I applied for the Online Ed.M. as well, could you share some tips please. Maybe I'd reapply next year. 

Please dm me if you are interested in connecting - I am more than happy to provide feedback on resume and personal statement.

That goes to anyone looking to connect over improving!

Edited by abea

Just now, ohemmdoctorgee said:

thank you. Rest well! 

I really can't believe decisions are out! congratulations to all who got in. If you are interested in joining the different groups: LDIT and HGSE general groups, let me know. A few of us from last year are already in there.

4 hours ago, Jimmy54 said:

Denied for 2nd time. :(

Congrats to those who were admitted. 

I am sorry about this. I am happy to help you with tips and ideas. You can DM me if you want. I don't think you should give up on this. Maybe the next time will be a yes.

Accepted to LDIT !!! Congratulations everyone ?

Does anyone know if HGSE has released the academic schedule for our academic year (2022-2023) ?? 

I am trying to figure out when our first day of class is and by which date we have to be on campus. If anybody knows, please let me know. 

27 minutes ago, zeddd8 said:

Does anyone know if HGSE has released the academic schedule for our academic year (2022-2023) ?? 

I am trying to figure out when our first day of class is and by which date we have to be on campus. If anybody knows, please let me know. 

Hi the schedule is not out yet. The calendar for now shows only the current academic year and some major holidays. judging from last year, they will sort out the calendar around May. Last year September 7 was first day of classes (if this gives you an idea). However orientation week started in the last week of August

1 hour ago, zeddd8 said:

I think the student package mentioned we need to be there by Aug 3rd but please check again I could be wrong

2 hours ago, zeddd8 said:

The foundations courses section says that orientation is August 1 and on campus classes start August 3. The first foundation classes start online in June/July, but they’re supposed to be part time, 15-20 hours/week. (https://admit.gse.harvard.edu/foundationshttps://www.gse.harvard.edu/masters/foundations

Edited by McPerson