HGSE 2022

TabTurbo

33 minutes ago, AnnieRUok said:

Did anybody apply to the HDE program? Loving seeing all the people here, and hope to find some (hopefully) future HGSE classmates here. ☺️

Hi! I applied to HDE with the Lang and Literacy concentration. Hoping to work towards a TESOL cert and a better understanding of my students developmental needs. Fingers crossed for you! 

Last year, accepted students who already had HarvardKeys (past/current students at other Harvard schools including Harvard Extension, past/current Harvard employees etc.) were able to log into the admitted student site (https://admit.gse.harvard.edu/) before decisions were released without seeing "Unauthorized Access” and poke around before it required an OpenScholar login. Anyone with a HarvardKey want to try? If you have a HarvardKey and can't get past the unauthorized access message then it may also not be open to admitted students yet. 

gosh, this is my first post ever here... It's already March.  I have to be honest that I've been anxious about the decision for a long time. I applied for the LDIT program, as many of you guys did too. It's my dream school and my dream program. I guess I'm really on the edge of turning crazy because of the wait. Wish everyone good luck❤️

Pray we can all have good news.

1 hour ago, Cole_Wilson said:

For those hyper attentive folks, did the HGSE Masters Degree page always read that decisions would be out in "late March"? 

https://www.gse.harvard.edu/admissions/apply/edm

Yeah, I think so! Hopefully it won't be late March, though! 

8 minutes ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

Yeah, I think so! Hopefully it won't be late March, though! 

Friends, 

My hope is that late March refers to the entire package. (aid and everything). I hope acceptances and rejections will be released March 4. As always, I remain here for you. I hope we all hear positive responses to our applications. 

4 hours ago, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Friends, 

My hope is that late March refers to the entire package. (aid and everything). I hope acceptances and rejections will be released March 4. As always, I remain here for you. I hope we all hear positive responses to our applications. 

yes... can't wait.. ha ha  so i start to check every day. 

21 minutes ago, caxiatec said:

it actually says decisions will be made available in late March. so I think there should be little or no hope for March 4

I think people are hoping/thinking March 4 because the past few years (last year excluded) they announced on the first Friday in March. Last year was March 11, the year before March 2, the year before that March 1. But we shall see! I'd definitely love to hear sooner rather than later, though ?

Hi everyone! Just discovered this forum! I applied to the Ed.M. HDE program and the identity project! Those who applied to the identity project, did anyone receive any updates about it yet? Also, was the financial aid package application mandatory? I was under the impression that it wasn't but now I'm unsure. Good luck everyone :)

6 hours ago, wishingeveryonegoodluck said:

Hi everyone! Just discovered this forum! I applied to the Ed.M. HDE program and the identity project! Those who applied to the identity project, did anyone receive any updates about it yet? Also, was the financial aid package application mandatory? I was under the impression that it wasn't but now I'm unsure. Good luck everyone :)

I applied to the identity project and haven't heard anything back yet! Financial aid app was not mandatory.

Good luck all!!! I'm holding out my hopes for this Friday still.

I check this forum, my email, and my application page too many times a day ?

I'm struggling because, if accepted, I will need to move internationally with my partner and two cats, and I just need to start planning all that. 

Anyone else planning for an international move? 

45 minutes ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

I'm struggling because, if accepted, I will need to move internationally with my partner and two cats, and I just need to start planning all that. 

I’m an international applicant from Canada (Toronto). Nervous to find out! Definitely hoping for tomorrow like everyone else in this forum. All my future plans are on hold until I find out this decision. 

4 minutes ago, Scotts123 said:

I’m an international applicant from Canada (Toronto). Nervous to find out! Definitely hoping for tomorrow like everyone else in this forum. All my future plans are on hold until I find out this decision. 

Same on the future plans. Wishing you good luck! 

I'm moving from Costa Rica. Hoping for the best! 

6 hours ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

me too.. also checking every day