HGSE 2022

TabTurbo

On 2/8/2022 at 3:55 PM, dreamingworkaholic said:

Anyone applying to the Identity Project fellowship? 

Side note: I'm so anxious everyday waiting everyday to hear back from Ed.M which I know is not until mid-March usually right? Any tips on how to get through this?

I did, but as a doctoral applicant. I was hopeful because at first the email said only accepted students would get information about applying to the fellowship, but then the wording changed to applicant. Waiting is the hardest part! Be kind to yourself. 

On 2/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Nynygrad said:

Does anyone have know if EdLd interview notification emails have already gone out? 

I called on 2/3/2022 and the rep said that EdLD invites had not gone out but that they would be emailed "in February." I'm wondering if anyone here has been invited to interview. I know there's one post in the admissions results, but I was surprised to see that it was posted on 2/3. ?

2 minutes ago, patientlywaiting86 said:

I was wondering if anyone knew if and when harvard gse Ed. LD program has sent out interviews?

Same here... I spoke with someone last week from HGSE admissions and that person said invites had not gone out. Based on comments from previous years' posts, I expected they'd be out today. Patiently waiting..... ?

4 minutes ago, teach_blue said:

Same here... I spoke with someone last week from HGSE admissions and that person said invites had not gone out. Based on comments from previous years' posts, I expected they'd be out today. Patiently waiting..... ?

yeah, i'm not exactly patiently waiting more like unpatiently haha

22 hours ago, mathemagic1 said:

I did, but as a doctoral applicant. I was hopeful because at first the email said only accepted students would get information about applying to the fellowship, but then the wording changed to applicant. Waiting is the hardest part! Be kind to yourself. 

Hey! Just wondering if you've been interviewed and/or accepted?

On 10/26/2021 at 1:14 AM, futureproof said:

Greetings, I also applied to this program, also on the higher education track. I hope we are both admitted. I appreciate the presence of this board as we wait to hear back. 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:14 AM, futureproof said:

Hello everyone!

I am interested in getting the online master's in educational leadership, on the higher education track. 

The website is quite sparse. Anyone have any insights on it? 

I am curious to see what courses the program offers (in addition to the four foundation courses).

I'm also wondering if online students will be able to cross-register at Harvard Business School. 

On 2/10/2022 at 5:31 AM, mathemagic1 said:

Really? They did say only accepted students would get information about the fellowship? My email doesn’t mention that. I got that email on 1/25, I wonder if they are able to come up with an acceptance decision that quick tho. I’m a masters degree applicant btw. 

Edited by Hins