HGSE 2022

TabTurbo

4 hours ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

Hey all! I'm meeting with a Fin Aid rep this morning and will happily share any info I get as long as they say it is ok to do so! I'm going to ask about work opportunities, opportunities for financing and research positions once on campus, etc. 

that's wonderful. I hope the meeting goes well! 

3 hours ago, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Friends, 

I am delighted to share that I learned this morning I am the recipient of a Community Impact Fellowship at the Harvard Graduate School of Education for the 2022-2023 academic year.   The fellowship covers half-tuition for year one and up to half-tuition for year two. 

Fondly, Peter

Congratulations! So happy for you :)

5 hours ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

Hey all! I'm meeting with a Fin Aid rep this morning and will happily share any info I get as long as they say it is ok to do so! I'm going to ask about work opportunities, opportunities for financing and research positions once on campus, etc. 

Also folks, not much to report beyond same end of March deadline, but they did say they're trying to let us know as soon as they possibly can. 

9 minutes ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

guys!!! I can't stop crying! I got enough aid to make it work!!! I'm going to Harvard!!! Holy bananas!!! Hope to see you all there ❤️ 

Amazing!!

I got an unsubsidized loan. So disappointed. 

Edited by ShowBellsandWhistles

3 hours ago, MsKTeachesEnglish said:

guys!!! I can't stop crying! I got enough aid to make it work!!! I'm going to Harvard!!! Holy bananas!!! Hope to see you all there ❤️ 

Congratulations! I hope we are able to meet in person or online. (I'll be in the online program, but there is an on campus component). Celebrate well!! 

On 3/5/2022 at 5:39 AM, ohemmdoctorgee said:

Accepted into (Online) Education Leadership (Higher Education Pathway). Hope we all get good news. Thank you for this community. Much appreciated, Peter 

Peter, may I connect to consult about improving my chance next year?