DAAD Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines 2022-2023

boogy

On 3/25/2022 at 8:02 PM, Mandalorianr said:

Hi everyone!

My country of application is Moldova, namely the eastern European region. Somebody got their results from the same country/region? In addition, my status has been recently changed from preselection made to selection made. Anyone knows what it could mean? Moreover, how long does it normally take from the interview to the announcement of the results? 

Selection made means the interviewers made their final decision about the applicants, so you should receive information whether you got the scholarship or not soon. I'm from Poland and my status is still "preselection made". I had an interview on the 2nd of March and they said it would take them 2, up to 3 weeks, but apparently it's longer.. When did you have yours?

3 hours ago, domi3 said:

Selection made means the interviewers made their final decision about the applicants, so you should receive information whether you got the scholarship or not soon. I'm from Poland and my status is still "preselection made". I had an interview on the 2nd of March and they said it would take them 2, up to 3 weeks, but apparently it's longer.. When did you have yours?

I had the interview on the 15th March and I was told that results would be released in April. Moreover, I am no longer able to add new documents regarding my application after my status has changed. There is only "Consent processing medical data".  The status has been changed on 25th March. The website went blank on the 24th and the day before, namely on 23rd March, I uploaded the letter of admission from the university which was my first option. I hope that this letter had a positive impact on the committee's decision though. 

12 hours ago, Sadokat Alimova said:

I hope you got the scholarship.

When was your application deadline?

My application deadline from the University is on Sept 30, 2021, followed by shortlist on Dec 2021 and final confirmation of acceptance on Jan 2022.

However until now i haven't receive any official letter regarding my "funding" status. Still waiting for the result

3 hours ago, tolen said:

My application deadline from the University is on Sept 30, 2021, followed by shortlist on Dec 2021 and final confirmation of acceptance on Jan 2022.

However until now i haven't receive any official letter regarding my "funding" status. Still waiting for the result

Mine was on 15th November, so my results seems to be on April. Maybe they send award letters to all applicants of EPOS at the same time. So, you will get your letter till the end of April, I guess. 

On 3/29/2022 at 9:46 AM, Sadokat Alimova said:

Mine was on 15th November, so my results seems to be on April. Maybe they send award letters to all applicants of EPOS at the same time. So, you will get your letter till the end of April, I guess. 

I've got my letter of award 2 days ago. It include the declaration of acceptance to be uploaded on the portal and other documents. Hope you can get your result soon!

Edited by tolen

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Recently the daad site went blank, and after this new options appeared on the left side of the page, namely submit/change foreign bank data, application online start, and submit document regarding the funding. However, my status didn't change and it is still 'selection made'. Furthermore, I have not received any acceptance/rejection letter.  Could anyone tell me, if it is a good sign or just error in the web  program. 

Hey guys!
I still have "Preselection made" status ? Hasn't changed since February. 5th April I wrote to them and got the answer, that the final group has not been reviewed yet. So for creative Masters it is still in the process. 

3 hours ago, Daria_Ts said:

Hey guys!
I still have "Preselection made" status ? Hasn't changed since February. 5th April I wrote to them and got the answer, that the final group has not been reviewed yet. So for creative Masters it is still in the process. 

Hello. I received an email from Daad. Did anyone get the same email. Daria, are you  architect?

Dear applicant,

At this stage of the selection process, I would like to inform you that the selection committee "Study Scholarships - Postgraduate Studies in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film 2022-2023 finished its work and we are currently waiting for the final decisions. I suppose that we will need a few more weeks for proving the protocols of the selection meetings and consulting the direction of finances to announce the final results. Thank you for your patience. You will receive the result via the messaging system of the DAAD-Portal.
I hope you have applied for studies at the universities of your choice as we asked in the call for application.

1 minute ago, Bojan123 said:

Hello. I received an email from Daad. Did anyone get the same email. Daria, are you  architect?

Dear applicant,

At this stage of the selection process, I would like to inform you that the selection committee "Study Scholarships - Postgraduate Studies in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film 2022-2023 finished its work and we are currently waiting for the final decisions. I suppose that we will need a few more weeks for proving the protocols of the selection meetings and consulting the direction of finances to announce the final results. Thank you for your patience. You will receive the result via the messaging system of the DAAD-Portal.
I hope you have applied for studies at the universities of your choice as we asked in the call for application.

Thank you very much for the information! Happy to know the end of waiting is near:)
I'm a designer, applied for the same scholarship. Didn't get the email, though.

Like Daria_Ts, I didn't get an e-mail either. I applied for Postgraduate Studies in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film 2022-2023.

I contacted my local DAAD office (Toronto) who told me the results will be communicated late April, so hopefully we will only wait two more weeks. 

12 hours ago, Bojan123 said:

Dear applicant,

I also didnt received any email :(

It was a reponse from a previous contact you did or you got this information unexpectedly? If so I guess it's probably good news for you!

By the way, its not really related to DAAD, but you guys know any other scholarship opportunities for Europe in the fields of arts? I got selected for an Erasmus Mundus master programme but without scholarship. :( Its too expansive for me.

Has anyone heard anything about the Study Scholarship for Master Studies of All Disciplines? I applied from the US, and they said they would meet in April and send results 3 weeks later. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything change on their portal or if they heard back and applied from a different region.

Study Scholarship for Master Studies of All Disciplines dropped today for Serbia.

I got a message in the portal telling me that I got the scholarship, and the language course request. They told me that I will receive the rest of the documents in the following two weeks.

One of my friends ended up not getting it, and they told him that they only accepted 9 people in total :(

3 hours ago, KrsmaV said:

Study Scholarship for Master Studies of All Disciplines dropped today for Serbia.

I got a message in the portal telling me that I got the scholarship, and the language course request. They told me that I will receive the rest of the documents in the following two weeks.

One of my friends ended up not getting it, and they told him that they only accepted 9 people in total :(

Congratulations! 

Would you mind sharing some stats about yourself? Academic/work background, experiences?