Fall 2023 Applicants

JMAurelius

6 hours ago, gmhermes said:

Has anyone heard anything from Harvard?? I feel like it's getting pretty late and I've gotten no word yet.

I have yet to hear from them as well.  Still waiting on IPCAA at Michigan and AAMW at Pennsylvania too.  

Edited by Stephanie Sherrett

On 3/10/2023 at 11:13 AM, dwisn31 said:

Has anyone heard anything from the University of Toronto? They’re the only school I haven’t heard anything from yet.

I know they sent out some acceptances in mid January and had a couple prospectives up for a visit earlier this week. I imagine if they've had a visit(s) that they have probably sent our waitlists already as well, but no guarantee. Hope this helps!

Hi there, just got an MA offer from Cincinnati, ancient history track. I'm not in the US for undergrad, so I don't know much about UC. Does anyone know how their classical department is? My interest is in the imperial Rome and hope to participate in some digs in my master.

@clss2023Heard back from Michigan.  They only let me know my application status because I emailed them.  Nothing was posted on ApplyWeb or their own student portal.  On top of everything, they addressed the letter using my middle name which is on absolutely none of my correspondence with them except my initial application.  Needless to say but I'm quite disillusioned with them at this point.  

On 3/1/2023 at 8:05 PM, Siunas said:

Asking for a friend: anyone knows anything about MA in Iranian Studies? Cuz so many schools are not accepting terminal MAs in the NELC Dept, she is wondering which schools have past history of accepting Iranian Studies MA students.

Be sure to check out the Iranian studies ma at the Free university of Berlin .

great people working there, plus education is free and living cost relatively affordable in berlin

i did part of it before and really enjoyed it 

6 hours ago, applyingforfall2023 said:

Be sure to check out the Iranian studies ma at the Free university of Berlin .

great people working there, plus education is free and living cost relatively affordable in berlin

i did part of it before and really enjoyed it 

Thank you so much!!

• 1 month later...