MPH 2023 Canada

PHWarrior

17 hours ago, zxra9250 said:

I got rejected from McMaster, but they offered me a chance to apply for the Graduate Diploma in Community and Public Health (GDCPH) program lol; I received the letter in my spam folder so be sure to check it

Same thing, lol. It's their loss I already got accepted into top schools in the U.S 😁

10 hours ago, MPHopefully said:

Wow, thank you so much for the kind comment. I was definitely spiralling after I got the result and this is what I needed to hear. Just got to remain positive!  :)

I also agree with you that the GDCPH seems like a good option, and might be a good fit for my interests! 

Apply to U.S schools they are still accepting applicants 

1 hour ago, Allen2021 said:

Same thing, lol. It's their loss I already got accepted into top schools in the U.S 😁

I thankfully got into my first choice last week before getting this rejection, so I'm still super pumped haha!

On 3/29/2023 at 11:07 AM, kjane99 said:

I finally got an offer of admission to Brock's MPH program today!! Congrats to everyone else who has received admission offers and best of luck to those still waiting to hear :)

Congratulations! Got the waitlist update on my portal this morning from Brock. Fingers crossed for some good news, but I really don't know what the chances are at this point and how many seats they have

On 3/29/2023 at 11:12 AM, allydaagator said:

Waitlisted at Brock! I'm personally surprised I am even waitlisted lol 

Still waiting on uvic, waterloo and lakehead.

Checked my portal today and saw that I am on waitlist as well. Fingers crossed we will hear good news soon. I wonder how the waitlist will work, or if there is any information on how far up the waitlist we are ? 

10 hours ago, XYZPublichealth said:

Congratulations! Got the waitlist update on my portal this morning from Brock. Fingers crossed for some good news, but I really don't know what the chances are at this point and how many seats they have

I went to an online info session they put on this winter about the program and they said that they were increasing the number of seats from 40 to 75 this year because there have been hundreds of applicants each year. Unfortunately I don't know much about the waitlist process or what the chances are. Hoping you get some good news soon though!!

7 hours ago, romcom29 said:

Has anyone heard from the University of Alberta? I applied to the MSc program.

I‘m still waiting for the final decision😭

On 3/30/2023 at 4:14 AM, acran0715 said:

Took approximately a week, but I received an official offer today from U of A for MSc Epidemiology. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

congrats! do you know how many offers from Msc Epidemiology have been sent out so far? My status stills says "undr review" and I haven't heard any update.

16 hours ago, mph2149 said:

Ottawa status updated to today's date "Your file is now complete. We will inform you as soon as a decision has been reached." Anyone else see this too? 

Mine still says under review... I did submit mine the day before it was due though so I could be at the bottom of the pile lol

3 minutes ago, MPH2023applicant said:

Mine still says under review... I did submit mine the day before it was due though so I could be at the bottom of the pile lol

It just says this for me, status last updated Mar 30. I did submit on Jan 24. Hopefully this means we'll get decisions soon? 

Screenshot_20230330_221947_com.android.chrome_edit_1086582543162844.jpg