Wordle your SoP!

newms

the first word that got my eyes - Queer :P

I thought it would be, which is why I played around with the layout to see which word would end up embedded inside the "Q." I like how it ended up being "Ph.D." That juxtaposition happens to say a lot about my academic commitments. :)

Guys, I'm screwed.

2jfh92h.jpg

Just kidding. Replacing "research" with "cheesecake" makes your SOP so much better. I also replaced/expunged most all identifying information, including replacing my advisors (Gerbil, Hamster), relevant schools (Anthill, Molehill), & my research targets (butter, margarine, cream), and cutting out the intro, fit (most of it) & concluding paragraphs. Sorry--the other stuff is easily identifiable by adcoms (yeah, I'm just being paranoid, but it's better to be safe than sorry).

Guys, I'm screwed.

Just kidding. Replacing "research" with "cheesecake" makes your SOP so much better. I also replaced/expunged most all identifying information, including replacing my advisors (Gerbil, Hamster), relevant schools (Anthill, Molehill), & my research targets (butter, margarine, cream), and cutting out the intro, fit (most of it) & concluding paragraphs. Sorry--the other stuff is easily identifiable by adcoms (yeah, I'm just being paranoid, but it's better to be safe than sorry).

Bahahaha! Genius!

I'm not even worried about adcoms looking me up because I'm probably not getting in anywhere.

Hey, it's me again! At one point I had an awesome fish-shaped design. However, thanks to my ridiculous fussing, it is long gone. So this is about as close to a fish as I'll probably ever get it again (not that my SOP has anything remotely to do with fish). :P

28bgxgx.png

I wonder if anyone realized that my wordle was the lyrics of Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, plus that infamous top ten list of words overused in grad school, plus part of a legit SOP. I have to admit though, the cheesecake one really does take the... cake. tongue.gif