NSF GRFP 2010-2011

BlueRose

My log-in page just says "Welcome Applicants" as well, guess I was rejected as well. Congrats to all the awardees!

EDIT: Searched for my name and got the crap Honorable Mention

Edited by illini2015

I think the fastest way to check is to just log in. If you got the fellowship, you'll have the offer letter waiting for you. Not sure if it shows HM there or not, can anyone comment?

My page just says applicant when I log in, so I guess I'm a reject. Oh well, at least I have a Fellowship from my school.

Is this absolutely true or just an assumption?

I couldn't either, but when I logged in, I am now called a "Fellow" and not an "Applicant" - guess this means I got it?!?! There is also a side bar that says Award Date: 2011. I don't want to get too excited, but I thiiiiiink I got an award!

It means you got it. The same thing happened to me. Congrats!

I think the fastest way to check is to just log in. If you got the fellowship, you'll have the offer letter waiting for you. Not sure if it shows HM there or not, can anyone comment?

Last year when I got an HM there was no indication on Fastlane.

Some people here have mentioned something to the effect that in the past, not everyone got their awards/HM's immediately. Could someone elaborate on that?

i remember hearing that last year too. considering i still can't even get onto fastlane, i think i'm gonna call it a night, get some sleep, and hope that this may be the case

Anyone who has gotten the award, post the first letter of your last name so that we can tell if the site is updating in alphabetical order or something haha.

A