2024 Canada Prep & Admissions SLP Thread

34 minutes ago, speechbean said:

In the past I have gotten emails right at midnight or pretty soon after from UofT and Western. 

this includes both acceptances and rejections right? 

3 minutes ago, tsslp said:

this includes both acceptances and rejections right? 

yesss i think so. last year, I got rejected from both UofT and Western and I got the email from Western at midnight and Toronto early the next morning

6 minutes ago, SLPinON said:

yesss i think so. last year, I got rejected from both UofT and Western and I got the email from Western at midnight and Toronto early the next morning

oh god lol im so nervous!!!!

3 hours ago, chloeslp said:

of course! I had a 3.65/4. Definitely not bad, but also not as insanely high as what a lot of schools seem to require. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions!

Wow! Congratulations!! How did you do on the Casper test? I did not perform well haha 

22 minutes ago, tayslp said:

Anyone else keep checking the time coming up to midnight?!

Freaking out over here. 

YOU & ME BOTH! Praying it comes out by midnight! 

12 minutes ago, kristinaaa said:

YOU & ME BOTH! Praying it comes out by midnight! 

I think so! From what I know from when I applied last year and from others hearing back we should get it at midnight :)

Just now, tayslp said:

I think so! From what I know from when I applied last year and from others hearing back we should get it at midnight :)

But even from Ottawa? Cause I saw some of the comments were about UofT 

3 minutes ago, kristinaaa said:

But even from Ottawa? Cause I saw some of the comments were about UofT 

Not sure about Ottawa, I didn't apply there! Sorry! 

29 minutes ago, Daisy Rose said:

Is it confirmed that McMaster and UofT will come out tomorrow? Did they both come out on the first day in previous years?

I know you didn't include Western, but Western decisions came out April 2 last year... like 2 min before midnight. But I'm assuming the other Ontario schools sent their decisions around the same time.

I didn't realize Dal had already sent out some acceptances. Does anyone else's portal say "Incomplete items outstanding" for application status? Does anyone know how long their written notification to follow will be? Waiting all month will be brutal lol.

26 minutes ago, EMILYCG said:

I didn't realize Dal had already sent out some acceptances. Does anyone else's portal say "Incomplete items outstanding" for application status? Does anyone know how long their written notification to follow will be? Waiting all month will be brutal lol.

mine still says incomplete too but people have gotten their acceptances. i was thinking about emailing them but ive never been successful with getting to speak to someone from the program 

26 minutes ago, EMILYCG said:

Hi! When I applied last year my application protal/status was never updated! From my experience and conversations with other people they will only update it when you are accepted. Last year I was soooo anxious because I didn't hear from Dal for a month and got rejected, but I know other people who got accepted around the same time. They sent out acceptances I think two or three times last year because people have to accept/reject their offers and have a certain time period to do so. Fingers crossed for you and make sure to take time for yourself! Waiting is so hard 💙

14 minutes ago, slp_qc said:

Got into McGill! Email at 1:30 pm and phone call at 4:30 pm today. Good luck to everyone ❤️

Congrats!!!!:) I got my email at 1:30pm also but never got a phone call... did they say they were going down the list calling applicants? I'm so curious