Anyone heard from UCLA?

educ2011

At this point I've pretty well accepted that I'm not getting in to UCLA, however I still have an insatiable need to hear the official answer. So my question is this, has anyone heard officially that they got in?

I haven't heard yet either and have also come to terms with the fact that I probably didn't get in. That'll be 3 rejections out of 3 apps. I will try again next year.

I haven't heard yet either and have also come to terms with the fact that I probably didn't get in. That'll be 3 rejections out of 3 apps. I will try again next year.

I wouldn't be so pessimistic, SOME of us HAVE to get in....right? ;)

I wonder if that means that all Education PhD acceptance letters have already gone out. I'm going to stay positive!!!

Definitely not. Most decisions won't be final for another 2-3 weeks. I would be lying if I didn't say it does look a bit more dim if you are applying to Psych Studies, but there are only two reported decisions thus far, certainly only a sliver.

Definitely not. Most decisions won't be final for another 2-3 weeks. I would be lying if I didn't say it does look a bit more dim if you are applying to Psych Studies, but there are only two reported decisions thus far, certainly only a sliver.

I agree - I should point out that I was informed of my acceptance directly from my POI after a phone interview (not by the department via email or USPS). He said that I will recieve something official in the mail, so they may not have sent out official acceptance letters yet. Other professors might be contacting students at different times (I was told Tuesday of last week), so I definitely wouldn't give up hope.

I agree - I should point out that I was informed of my acceptance directly from my POI after a phone interview (not by the department via email or USPS). He said that I will recieve something official in the mail, so they may not have sent out official acceptance letters yet. Other professors might be contacting students at different times (I was told Tuesday of last week), so I definitely wouldn't give up hope.

Found out that most decisions are made....my letter will be in the mail and apparently will arrive the end of Feb. or early March.....not a good sign.