EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING

katerific

Here is another funny video, but it's more for engineers and mathematicians :) Not everybody can understand all their jokes, - not me, certainly :P

From comments on YouTube: "Just started my second year of engineering, hopefully I'll be able to understand this song by the time I grad." :lol:

Edited by Strangefox

I thought you were gonna tell us you got in somewhere...so I'm slightly disappointed, but it's still a hilarious video :D

Edited by newms

LOL. My labmate showed me this the other day. We were scratching our heads over the amount of time she spent crafting those Gaga-esque frocks out of biohazard bags and other lab gear, she does like 3-4 full costume changes!!! I love it. But where did they find the time?? :D

LOL. My labmate showed me this the other day. We were scratching our heads over the amount of time she spent crafting those Gaga-esque frocks out of biohazard bags and other lab gear, she does like 3-4 full costume changes!!! I love it. But where did they find the time?? :D

It's part of the first year's retreat. Each department does some sort of skit for a contest.