HDS Master Interview

memoriah_7

7 hours ago, Dumbyguppy said:

You, too! 🥰

Found no thread this year, but just looking at the ones from past years made me kind of overwhelmed.

Omg same, there’s no forum activity this year so Ive been stuck rereading previous years’ and it feels so ominous

It’s worth asking if MTS candidates will be interviewed this year. In my “your application is completed” email it made no mention of an interview timeline, as has been done last year or the year before. Did anyone else receive a message abt an interview process this year, or perhaps I missed it in one of the webinars?

2 hours ago, memoriah_7 said:

It’s worth asking if MTS candidates will be interviewed this year. In my “your application is completed” email it made no mention of an interview timeline, as has been done last year or the year before. Did anyone else receive a message abt an interview process this year, or perhaps I missed it in one of the webinars?

Thank you, memoriah_7. I think you brought up a good point. My "your application is completed" did not mention that either. I went to one open-house event but I really cannot remember. 

I just checked their webpage of admission information, interestingly, they did not mention the interview at this point. 

Emmm. Sorry, I check their FAQ part, and an interview is still requested.

"Invitations and more information about the interview process will be provided to applicants starting in late January/early February. "

Maybe they want to send the information separately this year? IDK...

Could be they evaluate when they will start interviewing depending on the total number of applicants.It could be that not much applied so they are more relaxed.

I am sending everyone the best.

I am an international student and the time difference does not allow me to attend their zooms all the time.

I am also quite humbled since I don’t think I would match with an American or western student accomplishments but I also believe each one of us have a gift to share and life does not stop on wether are we getting admitted or not.

yet again, may we use it for goodness and love.

Edited by Lovegoodness

7 hours ago, Dumbyguppy said:

Emmm. Sorry, I check their FAQ part, and an interview is still requested.

"Invitations and more information about the interview process will be provided to applicants starting in late January/early February. "

Maybe they want to send the information separately this year? IDK...

Thank you for clarifying. I am probably overthinking at this point.

17 minutes ago, Dumbyguppy said:

Hey, that's fine. 

I saw in the result someone got the interview on Jan 27th. They are doing their work!

Ohhh interesting. This week is probably going to be the biggest indicator. Thank you for letting me know.

1 hour ago, Dolores9814 said:

anyone heard from HDS? I saw someone already got an interview

I haven’t. Maybe it’s because I haven’t filled out the financial aid form and submitted the fafsa yet? 
I’m already starting to lose hope lol

1 hour ago, memoriah_7 said:

I received an interview invitation Alhamdulillah, the slots were available all through next week only. But according to their website they’ll continue doing interviews throughout all of February

are you applying for MTS or MDiv?