kaykaykaykay Posted March 30 Author Posted March 30 58 minutes ago, Pharmlady said: I still haven't heard from UofT, no interviews, nothing. So it is safe to say I am not getting an offer. hmmmmm!
kaykaykaykay Posted March 31 Author Posted March 31 4 hours ago, weareintrouble said: Just received my rejection email from uoft Sorry about that. Hope you applied to other schools?! weareintrouble 1
weareintrouble Posted March 31 Posted March 31 2 hours ago, kaykaykaykay said: Sorry about that. Hope you applied to other schools?! Yes, I applied to UW as well. I hope that goes well.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 31 Author Posted March 31 10 hours ago, weareintrouble said: Yes, I applied to UW as well. I hope that goes well. 🙏 prayers weareintrouble 1
Pharmlady Posted March 31 Posted March 31 I received my rejection letter as well, fingers crossed for Waterloo weareintrouble 1
downtown-figma Posted March 31 Posted March 31 19 hours ago, weareintrouble said: Just received my rejection email from uoft Really sorry to hear, Did you apply for MHI or EMHI?
weareintrouble Posted March 31 Posted March 31 2 hours ago, downtown-figma said: Really sorry to hear, Did you apply for MHI or EMHI? MHI
weareintrouble Posted March 31 Posted March 31 2 hours ago, Pharmlady said: I received my rejection letter as well, fingers crossed for Waterloo Sending hugs and warmth your way I’m just trying to remind myself that they don’t actually know me and it was just one application among thousands(?) and that it’s nothing personal / about me.
Yesly1 Posted April 7 Posted April 7 @kaykaykaykay did you receive an offer or an Acorn invite yet? I saw on a Reddit thread that some have already gone out I interviewed on Feb 12 and haven’t heard anything since… the wait is killing me lol
lalaland12345 Posted April 7 Posted April 7 On 3/23/2026 at 3:42 PM, aubrey12334566787876 said: I applied to the eHealth program at McMaster for Fall 2026, but I haven’t received any response yet. I’m starting to panic a little. Has anyone heard back from them? On 3/30/2026 at 7:34 AM, aubrey12334566787876 said: Nope, I haven’t yet. I sent them an email, so hopefully everything works out! How was the interview? If you don’t mind sharing, what kind of questions did they ask? Hi, have you heard back from them i am also an international student and my application still shows under review.
kaykaykaykay Posted April 7 Author Posted April 7 13 hours ago, Yesly1 said: @kaykaykaykay did you receive an offer or an Acorn invite yet? I saw on a Reddit thread that some have already gone out I interviewed on Feb 12 and haven’t heard anything since… the wait is killing me lol I actually got a rejection 😞 I'm now waiting on ehealth at mcmaster. Those I interviewed with have gotten offers and I haven't heard anything yet.
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted April 8 Posted April 8 17 hours ago, lalaland12345 said: Hi, have you heard back from them i am also an international student and my application still shows under review. Hi, I haven’t heard back from them yet. My application also still shows “under review.” I received an email saying they are still processing interviews.
lalaland12345 Posted April 8 Posted April 8 2 hours ago, welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm said: Hi, I haven’t heard back from them yet. My application also still shows “under review.” I received an email saying they are still processing interviews. ohh, have you done an interview already, cause i haven't
Yesly1 Posted April 8 Posted April 8 12 hours ago, kaykaykaykay said: I actually got a rejection 😞 I'm now waiting on ehealth at mcmaster. Those I interviewed with have gotten offers and I haven't heard anything yet. Ahh I’m sorry, hope you get good news from mcmaster soon!!
kaykaykaykay Posted April 8 Author Posted April 8 59 minutes ago, Yesly1 said: Ahh I’m sorry, hope you get good news from mcmaster soon!! Hopefully 🙏 Did you apply to McMaster too?
Yesly1 Posted April 8 Posted April 8 2 hours ago, kaykaykaykay said: Hopefully 🙏 Did you apply to McMaster too? No I’m actually an international applicant only program I’ve applied to in Canada is MHI at UofT
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted April 9 Posted April 9 21 hours ago, lalaland12345 said: ohh, have you done an interview already, cause i haven't No, I haven’t gotten any interviews yet. From what I’ve heard, most people who got interviews had them in person, so I’m hoping the online ones might come later but I’m not sure. This is more stressful than I expected . Let me know if you hear any updates or get an interview.
lalaland12345 Posted April 9 Posted April 9 1 hour ago, welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm said: No, I haven’t gotten any interviews yet. From what I’ve heard, most people who got interviews had them in person, so I’m hoping the online ones might come later but I’m not sure. This is more stressful than I expected . Let me know if you hear any updates or get an interview. Yea, i am a bit stressed out starting to think i didn't get in, but i'll share updates if i get any.
weareintrouble Posted April 13 Posted April 13 Has anyone heard from uwaterloo? I’m stressed. Should I start looking into diplomas of certificate programs?
Pharmlady Posted April 14 Posted April 14 On 4/13/2026 at 11:53 AM, weareintrouble said: Has anyone heard from uwaterloo? I’m stressed. Should I start looking into diplomas of certificate programs? I haven't heard back either
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted April 16 Posted April 16 Has anyone received an invite from McMaster recently?
kaykaykaykay Posted April 19 Author Posted April 19 On 4/16/2026 at 9:48 AM, welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm said: Has anyone received an invite from McMaster recently? My application still shows under review
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted April 22 Posted April 22 On 4/20/2026 at 1:12 AM, kaykaykaykay said: My application still shows under review I guees i will take this as a rejection honesly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now