kaykaykaykay Posted March 9 Posted March 9 Hey guys... I'm starting this thread so we can share applications status for those that applied to the MHI and eHealth programs. I applied to both and did my interview for MHI February 10th. Have not heard anything yet since then. I'm still waiting to receive interview offer for the eHealth (course based). What about you guys???
Pharmlady Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Hello, I applied to UofW (Submitted Jan 25) and UofT(Jan 15th), but have not heard back from any of them.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 11 Author Posted March 11 21 hours ago, Pharmlady said: Hello, I applied to UofW (Submitted Jan 25) and UofT(Jan 15th), but have not heard back from any of them. Thanks for replying. Not even an interview invite from UofT? By the way, I understand interviews for MHI run through March and at times April.
Pharmlady Posted March 11 Posted March 11 Absolutely nothing, cricket sounds since I submitted both applications.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 12 Author Posted March 12 8 hours ago, Pharmlady said: Absolutely nothing, cricket sounds since I submitted both applications. We're still in March so there's hope.
ayyyyyyyyyyy Posted March 12 Posted March 12 I applied to UofT and UW, had my interview for UofT on Jan 27th, haven't heard back since.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 12 Author Posted March 12 8 hours ago, thinathinathina said: I applied to UofT and UW, had my interview for UofT on Jan 27th, haven't heard back since. 🤦♂️hopefully, we hear something next week.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 16 Author Posted March 16 Update guys... I received interview invite from McMaster today, 10:30am
ayyyyyyyyyyy Posted March 17 Posted March 17 For UofT EMHI prospective students, please check your ACORN for an update!!
kaykaykaykay Posted March 18 Author Posted March 18 5 hours ago, ayyyyyyyyyyy said: For UofT EMHI prospective students, please check your ACORN for an update!! It seems only EMHIs are receiving updates on ACORN. I applied to MHI. Still waiting
ayyyyyyyyyyy Posted March 18 Posted March 18 just a broad question; if accepted to both uoft and uwaterloo, which program would you choose over the other and why?
Pharmlady Posted March 18 Posted March 18 Will choose UWaterloo simply because it is online, I work full-time, and want to combine both, God willing. I know both schools are top-notch for Tech.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 18 Author Posted March 18 (edited) 3 hours ago, ayyyyyyyyyyy said: just a broad question; if accepted to both uoft and uwaterloo, which program would you choose over the other and why? Personally, I would choose MHI at UofT or eHealth at McMaster. I have several years experience in public health but not in Canada. I could use the internship opportunity to garner some Canadian experience since I'm now a resident. Edited March 18 by kaykaykaykay
ayyyyyyyyyyy Posted March 18 Posted March 18 30 minutes ago, kaykaykaykay said: Personally, I would choose MHI at UofT or eHealth at McMaster. I have several years experience in public health but not in Canada. I could use the internship opportunity to garner some Canadian experience since I'm now a resident. Good to know! I work in quality improvement right now and want to branch out into health tech and product management so am just wondering which program or school would be better for that
kaykaykaykay Posted March 18 Author Posted March 18 19 minutes ago, ayyyyyyyyyyy said: Good to know! I work in quality improvement right now and want to branch out into health tech and product management so am just wondering which program or school would be better for that Well, in my opinion UW or McMaster will be best looking at the courses treated in their respective programs. They seem to be more tech based.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 21 Author Posted March 21 On 3/20/2026 at 10:03 AM, ayyyyyyyyyyy said: Got accepted into EMHI yesterday! Big congrats!!!
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted March 23 Posted March 23 I applied to the eHealth program at McMaster for Fall 2026, but I haven’t received any response yet. I’m starting to panic a little. Has anyone heard back from them?
kaykaykaykay Posted March 23 Author Posted March 23 2 hours ago, aubrey12334566787876 said: I applied to the eHealth program at McMaster for Fall 2026, but I haven’t received any response yet. I’m starting to panic a little. Has anyone heard back from them? Got interview invite email a week ago. Interview is on 28th March. In-person. Maybe you should email the program coordinator. Pharmlady 1
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted March 24 Posted March 24 (edited) 14 hours ago, kaykaykaykay said: Got interview invite email a week ago. Interview is on 28th March. In-person. Maybe you should email the program coordinator. Yay, congratulations, good luck! I’m an international student, so i dont if that's why its taking long. Would it be okay if I emailed them? I was told not to. Edited March 24 by aubrey12334566787876
kaykaykaykay Posted March 29 Author Posted March 29 On 3/24/2026 at 2:54 AM, aubrey12334566787876 said: Yay, congratulations, good luck! I’m an international student, so i dont if that's why its taking long. Would it be okay if I emailed them? I was told not to. Yes. I think you should. Have you received any update by the way?
welphhhhhhhmmmmmmm Posted March 30 Posted March 30 On 3/29/2026 at 6:02 AM, kaykaykaykay said: Yes. I think you should. Have you received any update by the way? Nope, I haven’t yet. I sent them an email, so hopefully everything works out! How was the interview? If you don’t mind sharing, what kind of questions did they ask?
Pharmlady Posted March 30 Posted March 30 I still haven't heard from UofT, no interviews, nothing. So it is safe to say I am not getting an offer.
kaykaykaykay Posted March 30 Author Posted March 30 7 hours ago, aubrey12334566787876 said: Nope, I haven’t yet. I sent them an email, so hopefully everything works out! How was the interview? If you don’t mind sharing, what kind of questions did they ask? It went pretty well. Questions started with a brief introduction and my background, why i chose the program. Based on my answers, they asked questions surrounding my experience. I got one behavioral question about teamwork.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now