Met Internships

zoltan

Hi everybody,

If I gather properly, all the interviews conducted so far were for college students... Anyone applying for the graduate summer internship?

I had my interview for graduate internship.

I applied too...one of my professor didn't send in recommendation letter so I didn't even hear a thing from them so far. I guess they just ignored the incomplete applications. Should I still email them and ask? I'm so upset with that professor...my adviser, smartest person I've seen on this planet, yet always turns in everything late (or totally forgets about it).

I applied too...one of my professor didn't send in recommendation letter so I didn't even hear a thing from them so far. I guess they just ignored the incomplete applications. Should I still email them and ask? I'm so upset with that professor...my adviser, smartest person I've seen on this planet, yet always turns in everything late (or totally forgets about it).

One of two people I asked to writte a recommendation letter for me sent it in late too. However, she told me she emailed them and they replied it was ok. But I haven't heard back from the Met yet. I applied for graduate summer and also 6 months internship. xx

Hi all,

I applied for the paid grad internship - was interviewed a month ago, and have heard no further news thus far.

I was unaware of secondary interviews - this was never mentioned.

Anyone know more about these?  Would all departments conduct them?

Hi all,

I applied for the paid grad internship - was interviewed a month ago, and have heard no further news thus far.

I was unaware of secondary interviews - this was never mentioned.

Anyone know more about these?  Would all departments conduct them?

I don't think grad internships require a second interview. When I had mine, she just said we would be informed of decisions on April 4th. 

I don't think grad internships require a second interview. When I had mine, she just said we would be informed of decisions on April 4th. 

oh, thank you amitis!  that's good to know.  sitting on the edge of my seat this week.  good luck!

oh, thank you amitis!  that's good to know.  sitting on the edge of my seat this week.  good luck!

Me too. Good luck!! Hope we can work together this summer. 

I´m dying to know if I was accepted! but I haven´t received any e-mail so far.. anyone in the same boat?

Nothing yet for me.

Looking back on previous posts in this thread, I don't think we'll hear before the end date of April 4th.

There's still hope!

Just received an email from the Met - I got it! :)

Anyone else hear back yet?

Congrats!!!

I got my position as well. Absolutely elated! 

@tomorrowknows - I didn't get any details in the email either, just a congrats email but it said they would follow up in the next week with the contract/details/info so that should come in the next few days.

@tomorrowknows and @Lex.Legis. which departments are you guys in?

Edited by hetepheres

• 8 months later...