Came through for me! I'm in! I'm in! I got an admit to a program I can actually go to!

No word on funding yet, but hopefully there will be some. If not - I'm not proud any more, I will just beg my mother. She's looking for places to throw her investments anyhow.

OH MY GOD(DESS)(E)(S), FINALLY!

I hope everyone in Gradcafe gets to feel this way at least once this go-around. :D Because DAMN, it feels good!!!!!!!

Came through for me! I'm in! I'm in! I got an admit to a program I can actually go to!

No word on funding yet, but hopefully there will be some. If not - I'm not proud any more, I will just beg my mother. She's looking for places to throw her investments anyhow.

OH MY GOD(DESS)(E)(S), FINALLY!

I hope everyone in Gradcafe gets to feel this way at least once this go-around. :D Because DAMN, it feels good!!!!!!!

Major congrats, MM! Finally!

Did you get an admit on a Saturday or did you just wait to post until now?

Major congrats, MM! Finally!

Did you get an admit on a Saturday or did you just wait to post until now?

Sarandipity - it was in the mail this morning. Just a form letter from the director of graduate studies, not the department - which I think means funding is not necessarily ruled out. I think I have to fill out a FAFSA and the department will award funding at that point (or not). Also enrolling and registering information.

Thank you so much for all the well-wishes, everyone - I'm just so delighted. Utterly delighted. I didn't think I was going to get in, again this year, and I was really just...I'm delighted. I am so glad I trusted myself enough to try again after last year's fiasco!!I am truly grateful right now.

Edited by Medievalmaniac

That's so cool! Congratulations! I was really hoping you'd get in this year after reading your story. Congrats again!!

Me too. I don't post much on this board, and even though I haven't interacted with you at all, your acceptance news totally made my day! I had read your story and was pulling for you.