A gift for you

MoJingly

Oh my god this is wonderful. I love it! You are great and you have a great voice. I'm so sad that I don't have my guitar with me.... I'd love to take it out and sing a little bit right now. You set the right mood.

Just one thing (and I'm NOT complaining): the picture above - if it's a cow, it doesn't have a ring in its nose; only bulls do ;-)

Just one thing (and I'm NOT complaining): the picture above - if it's a cow, it doesn't have a ring in its nose; only bulls do ;-)

Haha yeah. I knew that, but I thought the cow just needed a little something else. :) That's the advantage of fantasy cartoon world.

• 1 month later...

OK! I'm reviving this.

I'm sorry that I didn't have time to make you guys a cartoon (house-buying has taken over my life), so I tried to make myself look like one. This means, of course, that I have completely thrown away any chance I had at remaining anonymous on this forum but, oh well. You guys are worth it. I wanted you to know that I really did honor the song request. :)

It's a beautiful night here. Just sitting, sipping wine, and playing music. Getting ready for the next chapter of my life.

http://vimeo.com/22726716

Edit: Also, remember. wherever you are in your journey, whether you just got into grad school, you're trying again next year, you are just starting, finishing, loving it, hating it, unsure of it, forgetting it... you're going to be great.

Edited by MoJingly

Um... I think I'm in love with you.

OK! I'm reviving this.

I'm sorry that I didn't have time to make you guys a cartoon (house-buying has taken over my life), so I tried to make myself look like one. This means, of course, that I have completely thrown away any chance I had at remaining anonymous on this forum but, oh well. You guys are worth it. I wanted you to know that I really did honor the song request. :)

It's a beautiful night here. Just sitting, sipping wine, and playing music. Getting ready for the next chapter of my life.

Edit: Also, remember. wherever you are in your journey, whether you just got into grad school, you're trying again next year, you are just starting, finishing, loving it, hating it, unsure of it, forgetting it... you're going to be great.

OK! I'm reviving this.

Thanks MoJingly! You're awesome and very talented. I was just feeling down and and I was surfing the web aimlessly until I thought I'll visit the forum and saw your post. It really helped me cheer up. Thank you so much!